You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VorTex_Eagle875

high tier problem

12 comments in this topic

[REX-I]
Members
109 posts
13,107 battles

image.thumb.png.2b6b8c7b377d25453384930f6e0d11ec.png

With less than 142 and 195 games my teams DD's should be learning in T4-5 and not ruining my chances in a Tier X game. Of course they yolo'd the cap and died 2 minutes in, while their dd rushed my Elbing for a quick death.

3 or 4 years ago this wasn't even possible, now its almost a given. I understand its a business and they need money to survive, I just wish they could do it and not ruin the game.

With the constant flow of not ready players at high tiers, Is this a fixable problem? can the game survive with such terrible game play?

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[SALVO]
Members
8,995 posts
6,709 battles
6 minutes ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

Is this a fixable problem? can the game survive with such terrible game play?

qDPswI6.jpg

It will get fixed by itself...

[NYAAR]
Members
2,922 posts
15,661 battles
4 hours ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

With less than 142 and 195 games my teams DD's should be learning in T4-5 and not ruining my chances in a Tier X game. Of course they yolo'd the cap and died 2 minutes in, while their dd rushed my Elbing for a quick death.

3 or 4 years ago this wasn't even possible, now its almost a given. I understand its a business and they need money to survive, I just wish they could do it and not ruin the game.

With the constant flow of not ready players at high tiers, Is this a fixable problem? can the game survive with such terrible game play?

8ball.png

• Funny 1

Members
3,241 posts
591 battles

when a player posts a thread shaming other players and has hidden stats....

oQoGvdT.gif

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2

[SALVO]
Members
3,664 posts
7,530 battles
5 hours ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

While I agree that it sucks to rely on sub par DDs.  Its not the number of games that are the problem here. Its the level of play.  Speaking off since your so willing to sell out your fellow players for their stats: 

3 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

when a player posts a thread shaming other players and has hidden stats....

Neptune has a good point there.   OP where exactly are you at with your level of play ?  Are you a good player that always and reliably helps his team? 

Edited by eviltane

[CLUMP]
Members
2,051 posts
2,424 battles
5 hours ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

npwbROC.gif

So DDs getting rekt by CVs isn't that CVs are OP it's that some players playing DDs suck  :Smile_popcorn:

Edited by LastRemnant

[ARGSY]
Members
2,016 posts
6,268 battles

I love stat shaming. It should be encouraged!

• Cool 1

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers, Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
346 posts
7,155 battles
1 hour ago, Sumseaman said:

I love stat shaming. It should be encouraged!

And also a violation of forum rules.   

[ARGSY]
Members
2,016 posts
6,268 battles
1 hour ago, DEWEY_96_ said:

And also a violation of forum rules.   

Sorry that was a joke.

[GOCRY]
Members
1,004 posts
7 hours ago, LastRemnant said:

So DDs getting rekt by CVs isn't that CVs are OP it's that some players playing DDs suck  :Smile_popcorn:

Aren’t there enough threads with the ongoing CV/DD death match?  OP said nothing about CVs, so don’t even bring that garbage in here.

[GOCRY]
Members
1,004 posts
12 hours ago, VorTex_Eagle875 said:

For ever game where some noob DD teammate gets himself killed, there’s one where he’s on the other team, granting you dev strikes.  You take the good with the bad.

Don’t want noob teammates, then play CB exclusively.