Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Armchair Admirals: Super Battleships

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,712
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,182 posts
8,126 battles
3 hours ago, BringTruthToYou said:

They're tough; they're dangerous; and they're full of history. But enough about the Armchair Admirals

LOL..... Personal insulting is violation of forum rules I believe?    Not sure about Age Shaming? 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
53 posts
20 battles
On 6/21/2021 at 1:17 PM, iRA6E said:

They're tough; they're dangerous; and they're full of history. But enough about the Armchair Admirals

 

On 6/21/2021 at 1:17 PM, iRA6E said:

LOL..... Personal insulting is violation of forum rules I believe?    Not sure about Age Shaming? 

UUMMM what personal insulting and what age shaming?

Now if your referring to the ENTIRE post which you failed to copy here your saying I violated the rules by commenting on a freaking picture posted on a news channel on an in game interface, not to mention the fact that I am about that age myself and aware of my own fading physical prowess so in closing you should actually bring up the entire post instead of trying to cherry pick one specific thing and also fully understand what you are reading in the future before trying to cause someone problems because YOUR offended on behalf of someone else.

Please stop being a virtue signaler, stop trying to force your morals, beliefs, rules, judgements and pretend authority and work on yourself and leave other people the hell alone, however being human we all make mistakes and nobody knows everything so please take this as positive advice and realize that we all have a lifetime of work to do on ourselves, not others and speaking of which time for me to get back to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,712
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,182 posts
8,126 battles
15 hours ago, BringTruthToYou said:

 

UUMMM what personal insulting and what age shaming?

Now if your referring to the ENTIRE post which you failed to copy here your saying I violated the rules by commenting on a freaking picture posted on a news channel on an in game interface, not to mention the fact that I am about that age myself and aware of my own fading physical prowess so in closing you should actually bring up the entire post instead of trying to cherry pick one specific thing and also fully understand what you are reading in the future before trying to cause someone problems because YOUR offended on behalf of someone else.

Please stop being a virtue signaler, stop trying to force your morals, beliefs, rules, judgements and pretend authority and work on yourself and leave other people the hell alone, however being human we all make mistakes and nobody knows everything so please take this as positive advice and realize that we all have a lifetime of work to do on ourselves, not others and speaking of which time for me to get back to work.

  I guess my humor didn't come off well in text?    FTR you do realize that the picture you were commenting on (Post removed) is actually a representation The Mighty Jingles..   A real life CC for WG?  I can only guess you didn't which I found quite humorous in the context of your original post.     The fact that the  post was pulled and my quoting it edited says enough to know that your post was fair game to ridicule..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,712
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,182 posts
8,126 battles

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,129
[FOXY]
Members
2,564 posts
7,685 battles
32 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

giphy.gif

What..what on earth triggered their response? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×