You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
oO_Boogie_Man

Clan Battles After Report Stats

6 comments in this topic

[-GQ-]
Members
1 post
10,584 battles

As a clan i would like to know who is performing well and who isn't so we could make changes instead of guessing who got damage and who didn't. This would help a lot. Why does everyone get the same xp stats after a clan battles game?

Edited by oO_Boogie_Man

[HOLE]
Members
262 posts
2,366 battles

I really don't see why since as a clan. you're playing as a team. No disrespect intended.

The one thing I would like to see is those who do clan battles only carry the color tag. Not the whole clan. I have seen several player's with no clan battles but are quick to throw in their opinions. May this would eliminate coat tail riders and force them to do clan battles to earn their tag color.

[SALVO]
Members
3,661 posts
7,508 battles
1 hour ago, oO_Boogie_Man said:

As a clan i would like to know who is performing well and who isn't so we could make changes instead of guessing who got damage and who didn't. This would help a lot. Why does everyone get the same xp stats after a clan battles game?

Because Clan battles are a team event. You win and loose as a whole. So WG rewards the team as a whole.   It is better for your callers get good at evaluating if a ship is performing the roles they are given.   

However if you REALLLY need to know then request the replay files and get the info out of that.

The easiest method is uploading to wows replays:  where you will get this :   https://replayswows.com/replay/39581#stats

The second easiest method is using the replay bot thingy that makes these:

Edited by eviltane

[BUOY]
Members
1,422 posts
17,232 battles
1 hour ago, oO_Boogie_Man said:

Everyone gets the same XP since there are plenty of times a clan member will win the game by doing 'very little' in terms of the metrics the game bases XP on in other modes like damage, kills, caps and etc.

Looking at the stats the game considers important for the mostly non team based other modes does little to improve your CB team, talking to fellow clanmates about how they did / what happened and how to improve to create good situations and ameliorate or avoid bad ones is what improves CB teams. That and practice.

[AK]
Beta Testers
37 posts
11,584 battles

I do not disagree with entire team getting same XP reward win or lose in competitive matches.

I DO disagree with lack of performance data on players in competitive matches. 

Teams should be mature enough to realize a player's individual game performance is a constellation of battlecaller directives, quality of players team, opposing team quality and movements, individual decisions and effort, and even RNG.  Kills as a metric is worthless - and that is the only metric available in current clan battles stats page.

I would support a new statistic tab / page added to clan battles end of game screen.  It would show for each team player their total damage output, and a breakdown to #hits and shell type with breakdown of gunfire damage, # fires set and fire damage, # torp hits with damage, # flooding instances and flooding damage, # plane shot down and total plane damage, and carrier player stats as well of similar nature.  The statistics for each team member would be visible to all team members.

It is important to have easily reviewed metrics on individual player performance for feedback and instructional issues.  It is a team competition.  The team should have available information on individual performance.

On a personal note, in past when I played WoW in endgame raid parties, mods capturing individual performance for ALL raid members for each raid encounter as well as cumulative performance for ALL raid members for entire raid was mandatory for every raid participant.  Total transparency, everyone saw how everyone performed.  If a player was a persistant outlier to the positive, that player could provide advice.  If that player was a persistant outlier to the negative, the entire team discussed what the players specs and performance issues to attempt a correction.  It was not a punitive conversation, though it could be difficult at times.  The team cannot thrive unless all players are at an optimized capacity. 

I can not overstate the benefits of this data.

- Klebs

Edited by Klebs

Members
99 posts
2,858 battles

Don’t know if it’s been fixed but warshipstatbot on discord would give you. Wowsnumbers type result for clan battle season .  Wasn’t working last time I checked . Even had a breakdown per ship . But you have to keep in mind ships on kiting flank may not do as much as the others . 

1B73ECA0-3337-437D-9A9E-9DCF468DF2A8.png

6D2D37C9-ABAD-4CC8-A0BD-C097063FCF9C.png