Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

WOWS Proudly Keeping German BB Traditions Alive in 2021

13 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,416 posts
26,121 battles

Well been playing that Grand battle mode the last few days in my Hindy and hasn't that been fun.

Anyway had some success in the mode but i have not unlocked the Tier 12's  and from what I have seen and in games I played already not certain I will.

My God The Hanover, WG you went that extra mile this time and excelled yourselves with the pyrotechnics .

What soaking the deck down the kerosene was not enough for you, so you had to add a coat of napalm as well.

One stray HE shell and this ship goes up like a flaming cauldron.

I barely use AP in these games and from what I have seen by players of these ships they certainly know what is going on as they run to the  back of map making the traditional Bow Camper look like a brawler.

I will say the IJN ship is not much better in this situation, but as Always WG really knows how to get that  "  BURNT TO A CRISP " feeling into German BB play to a tee.

Post Sponsor 

Explosion Rocks Dow Chemical Co. Facility, Four Seriously Injured | EHS  Today

Dow chemicals " Germany builds great Battleships so we can burn them down "

Bismarck Brawling Burn - General Game Discussion - World of Warships  official forum

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,659 posts
24,627 battles

Pretty fire! Smores anyone??

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts

The super BB's are super crap.

Burn em or farm em, they are easy sink. Just takes a little longer.

[SALVO]
Members
8,982 posts
6,672 battles

How can't you unlock them? It's literally just playing 6-8 matches...:cap_yes:

Played just one match in Hannover, got into a close range brawl against a GK and an Ohio (both of them also very decent brawlers) made over 150k in less than 2 minutes, didn't get any cits but delivered some, left them both under 10k damage and they were promtly dispatched by team mates. It was fun, the ship was a clearly superior brawler. 

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,494 posts
7,115 battles

I found Satsuma to be a beast.

Hannover is crap....brawling is dead in this game.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,878 posts
1 hour ago, Dr_Venture said:

I agree, Hannover is pure crap.

Sats on the other hand well... that one takes a little more work. But you can spot it from the moon then chip at it. Its so big.

[FOXY]
Members
2,564 posts
7,685 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

Played just one match in Hannover, got into a close range brawl against a GK and an Ohio (both of them also very decent brawlers) made over 150k in less than 2 minutes, didn't get any cits but delivered some, left them both under 10k damage and they were promtly dispatched by team mates. It was fun, the ship was a clearly superior brawler. 

Meanwhile i took my Ohio into brawling range against a Hannover and a Montana, burned the Hannover down with secondaries and the Montana died to my main batteries, 200k damage, then i got killed by the other Hannover. We lost though, the rest of my team hid behind islands on the A line and got melted down by a Salem...

Really wish potential damage was rewarding, i had sooooo much of it xD

Members
1,185 posts
9 hours ago, Dr_Venture said:

Same. My first game in Satsuma was 270 or 280k dmg. Then I tried the Hannover and it was a struggle to even survive being farmed from the first second of the game.

"Hey it has good secondaries-- let's make it slow and spotted from space so it can't get close to anything."

"Hey it has big guns-- let's make sure the dispersion is so bad it can't hit anything."

wth were they thinking for Hannover?  Totally agree brawling is dead, which is super sad.  It was the most fun this game had to offer (past tense)

[CLUMP]
Members
2,049 posts
2,424 battles

it's german what do you expect :Smile_popcorn:

[UNHLY]
Members
3,416 posts
26,121 battles
10 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Its not that I cant , I just think that wont i have no interest being burned to the water line.

Well I'm glad your games in them are going well , like I said from the games I have played they look like slow lumbering wilder beast being hunted down by packs to lions.  

Members
690 posts
20 battles
17 hours ago, tm63au said:

One stray HE shell and this ship goes up like a flaming cauldron.

You know the chance of a fire being set on a KM BB is the same as on any other same tier battleship right?

[REKTD]
Members
669 posts
11,630 battles

I have fun in both. Satsuma is easier to get satisfying high damage hits, but Hannover is not terrible. Somehow FdG type fun over GK type infuriating - I have always made a big impact in her. Had 3 sec kills in one match.

Sign in to follow this