Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Irredeemable

Training Scenario?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
274 posts
4,811 battles

Is there a training option where I choose my team (bots) and enemy bots?  Need to relearn how to use CVs.

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,887 battles

Not in the live server. You have to download the Test server from the WG client. In Test server you can do that

[KAPPA]
Members
1,558 posts
8,795 battles

Training battles are available under the battle type selection. You set up a new training room and can choose bots as both friendly and enemy ships. You can also choose whether they fight and move or not and can choose low level or high level AI difficulty. I do it all the time to test new ships and was particularly annoyed that they won't let me do it with the super BBs to get a feel for the maneuvering characteristics.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,233 posts
4,348 battles
46 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Not in the live server. You have to download the Test server from the WG client. In Test server you can do that

You can set up a training battle on the live server. You can only play ships you have (but play against any tech tree ship) but it's there.

58 minutes ago, The_Irredeemable said:

Is there a training option where I choose my team (bots) and enemy bots?  Need to relearn how to use CVs.

Training Battles, click on battle mode it's an option near the bottom. Interface isn't the most intuitive, but all the options are there if you play around with it.

Alternatively you could just play Coop, doesn't really matter if you stink there.

[KOBK]
Members
516 posts
5,887 battles
2 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

You can set up a training battle on the live server. You can only play ships you have (but play against any tech tree ship) but it's there.

Training Battles, click on battle mode it's an option near the bottom. Interface isn't the most intuitive, but all the options are there if you play around with it.

Alternatively you could just play Coop, doesn't really matter if you stink there.

Didnt know about that. Well, thanks for the info.

Sign in to follow this