Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ReflectionTrial

Discount Coupons for the Special Captains

6 comments in this topic

[-GK-]
Members
539 posts
14,180 battles

Dear WG, would love to have those. the 175.000 coal captain are a bit expensive, a 25% discount on them would be nice.

• Cool 3

[UNHLY]
Members
5,219 posts
14,636 battles

According to WG in one of the Q and A’s on reddit (back when they still did them), the captains were priced with a coupon baked in. If they did add a coupon for them, they’d then have to increase the normal price of the captains. The intention was for their price to be about the same as a ship, just in this case with the coupon already included. 

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,478 posts
4,774 battles

Nope.

• Meh 1

[PHU]
Members
380 posts
6,313 battles

This is the problem for me with the commanders. Every time I think about getting one, I always back out of it because my mind always settles for preferring a new ship. Also, the commanders are only 10 points and it means I would have to level him and I just don't feel like doing that because I play other games. I guess I'll get one when there aren't any coal ships I look forward to playing, which will probably be never.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
16,478 posts
4,774 battles
5 hours ago, Chozo_Elder said:

Also, the commanders are only 10 points and it means I would have to level him

Beyond that, you have to retrain him to his destination ship. 

• Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
3,089 posts
8,734 battles
14 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

According to WG in one of the Q and A’s on reddit (back when they still did them), the captains were priced with a coupon baked in. If they did add a coupon for them, they’d then have to increase the normal price of the captains. The intention was for their price to be about the same as a ship, just in this case with the coupon already included. 

Coupon baked in like harbor freight having a sale?  Still need a 25% off coupon for those over-priced pixeldoods.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this