You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yeti9028

Moskva Alternate Pattern Camouflage

3 comments in this topic

[SULSA]
Members
62 posts
18,806 battles

Does anyone know what ever happen to the moskva alternate pattern camouflage, i was able to take a few screenshots from an old PTS session and I would really like to see this pattern in game. I also manage to take a screenshot of the alternate color for it.

shot-20.06.18_10.35.33-0044.jpg

shot-20.06.18_10.36.28-0882.jpg

shot-20.06.18_10.40.17-0302.jpg

shot-20.06.18_10.37.26-0538.jpg

[UNHLY]
Members
5,198 posts
14,568 battles

It was added as part of the PTS session for the split, but never showed up in the main client. I think at one point it was brought up in a thread and the official response was they were looking at the possibility of adding it, but nothing ended up happening. 

I know personally I’d rather have that pattern than the one we currently have, but it seems like we’re going to be stuck with the current pattern for a while longer. 

[SULSA]
Members
62 posts
18,806 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

It was added as part of the PTS session for the split, but never showed up in the main client. I think at one point it was brought up in a thread and the official response was they were looking at the possibility of adding it, but nothing ended up happening. 

I know personally I’d rather have that pattern than the one we currently have, but it seems like we’re going to be stuck with the current pattern for a while longer. 

Thats a shame, i was looking forward to having this camo in Moskva