Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LtMaverick70

WOW sucks.

14 comments in this topic

[IGB]
Members
31 posts
21,522 battles

How about wow stop adding crapto the game and fix the problems they know exist first. You manage to put subs in the game and made it where radar and hydro won't pick up the subs unless they are close enough. Now fix the "imaginary" glitch of hydro and radar that can see through land mass.  Once you have that fixed. The game would be playable to where you wouldn't have all kinds of players quitting because of that "bull eating grass". Stop putting in ships that were never built or even tested as you have no idea (flat earth idea) how it would have worked. You are just playing a guessing game. You are ruining the game for a lot of players that have been here since it was released. Listen to the players and use their feedback on what needs to be done. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 7

[PVE]
Members
11,155 posts
19,502 battles
1 hour ago, LtMaverick70 said:

bull eating grass

Mimicking foul words is still against EULA, maybe you can start expressing your self with better word choices and then your points will be better accepted. By the way this game is WOWS, WOW is an entirely different game.

WG doesn't care about what we think of the game and it's evolution. I am pretty sure that their moves are dictated by a spreadsheet or three. Maybe if you were a major investor they would listen to you. Good luck on your game improvement quest though.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 4

Beta Testers
194 posts
13,798 battles

So who is forcing you to play this game ?  You have no obligation whatsoever to play the game.  If you are miserable , move on to something else.   WG is a successful software company with thousands of players worldwide and has made millions in $$$.   How are you doing in comparison ? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[NEMO]
Members
902 posts
4,297 battles

thats why destroyers were used, just let us had depth charges on ALL destroyers and I can blow a sub up easy as they blew me up in testing :)

But if you think the game suks, then uninstall it 

• Meh 2

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles

How about wow stop adding crapto the game and fix the problems they know exist first. You manage to put subs in the game and made it where radar and hydro won't pick up the subs unless they are close enough. Now fix the fking glitch of hydro and radar seeing through land mass.  Once you have that fixed. The game would be playable to where you wouldn't have all kinds of players quitting because of that bullchit. Stop putting in ships that were never built or even tested as you have no fking idea how it would have worked. You are just playing a guessing game. You are ruining the game for a lot of players that have been here since it was released. Listen to the players and use their feedback on what needs to be done. 

Radar - hydro have been in the game (& seeing through islands) since it was released...

Ships that were never built or tested...since it was released...

Even if the only ships in the game "since it was released" were all ships built & tested in real life the game mechanics would still be (100%) a guessing game...because...believe it or not...no real ships performed with any of the mechanics this game has...

Yet...despite all those complaints ..that have been here "since it was released"... you're still here...but for some reason you seem to think at 1 time all of those things (other than the subs...& WG not listening. To it's player base) are somehow new & are just now "ruining the game"...

Sorry to say it...but...

Same as it ever was.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Banned
1,684 posts

Although your distain is noted what makes you think anything you say or do is going to change WG's mind on where they are headed?

The game and it's direction are the sole property of WG and according to the EULA they reserve that right.

World of Warships will continue to evolve as the Owner see's fit.

I for one have resigned to that fact and when the time comes I will do as I see fit.

[GWG]
Members
7,740 posts
14,774 battles

The fact someone would come here and complain means they care - and would like to vent their frustrations.

If they didn't care, there would be silence and absence.  They'd just walk away and do something else.

If WG has any tracking on users, the only thing they should be concerned with is a frequent paying player suddenly stopping, or only playing occasionally.

• Cool 2

[USA-N]
Members
68 posts
34,938 battles
On 6/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, AVR_Project said:

The fact someone would come here and complain means they care - and would like to vent their frustrations.

If they didn't care, there would be silence and absence.  They'd just walk away and do something else.

If WG has any tracking on users, the only thing they should be concerned with is a frequent paying player suddenly stopping, or only playing occasionally.

Wow some body has a good reply. I agree with you 100%.

But war games I do think could care less about us. I use to spend on average $100.00 a month. Stopped spending just over a year ago. 

• Cool 2

[ARS]
Beta Testers
6,703 posts
6,746 battles
On 6/19/2021 at 2:42 PM, LtMaverick70 said:

How about wow stop adding crapto the game and fix the problems they know exist first. You manage to put subs in the game and made it where radar and hydro won't pick up the subs unless they are close enough. Now fix the "imaginary" glitch of hydro and radar that can see through land mass.  Once you have that fixed. The game would be playable to where you wouldn't have all kinds of players quitting because of that "bull eating grass". Stop putting in ships that were never built or even tested as you have no idea (flat earth idea) how it would have worked. You are just playing a guessing game. You are ruining the game for a lot of players that have been here since it was released. Listen to the players and use their feedback on what needs to be done. 

Radar and Hydro need that feature unless other radical changes accompanied its removal.  Things such as radar always being on or having a range significantly longer than the detection range of the cruiser with radar.  Otherwise DDs would go back to fully countering cruisers.

On 6/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Radar - hydro have been in the game (& seeing through islands) since it was released...

Nope, radar and hydro had to be added after launch due to how dominating DDs were.

[CLUMP]
Members
2,051 posts
2,424 battles

3pFgWr1.gif

I am sorry to disappoint you but wargamings thing is putting blueprint ships especially soviet ones :Smile_trollface:

• Meh 2

[GTO]
Members
11 posts
14,474 battles

They are too busy with goofy themes, king kong roleplay and animie .I agree with ya man..now the auto balance is broken ..AGAIN! Theres so less ppl playing now that they have made T5's stuck with others to 3 ranks higher. And latley the matches during the week are mostly bots and 2 live players and because they have screwed up the AI aiming thats basicly a death sentence!  Great job guys.. They made the CV useless with those horrific controls..

Edited by TheJohnKerrys
i say shut it off for a month and come back and see if the fixed anything
  • Sad 1

[PVE]
Members
8,822 posts
25,144 battles
50 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

Radar and Hydro need that feature unless other radical changes accompanied its removal.  Things such as radar always being on or having a range significantly longer than the detection range of the cruiser with radar.  Otherwise DDs would go back to fully countering cruisers.

Nope, radar and hydro had to be added after launch due to how dominating DDs were.

By release I meant open beta...not the closed testing phases...aka the WOWS anniversary date that's celebrated each year.

It's been around since before then...even if in a somewhat more limited capacity.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
3,916 posts
On 6/19/2021 at 3:28 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

Mimicking foul words is still against EULA, maybe you can start expressing your self with better word choices and then your points will be better accepted. By the way this game is WOWS, WOW is an entirely different game.

WG doesn't care about what we think of the game and it's evolution. I am pretty sure that their moves are dictated by a spreadsheet or three. Maybe if you were a major investor they would listen to you. Good luck on your game improvement quest though.

One word is censored.

But if you have enough education you can subsitute another... such as "Prevarication" or "To Prevaricate." it means the same thing as the bull word.

[GWG]
Members
7,740 posts
14,774 battles
28 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

One word is censored.

But if you have enough education you can subsitute another... such as "Prevarication" or "To Prevaricate." it means the same thing as the bull word.

I just type in < Edited > and let the reader use their imagination.
STAR WARS Prequels - Unnecessary Censorship - YouTube

Sign in to follow this