You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Merc_R_Us

Please Fix Hidden Menace

6 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
1,161 posts
9,250 battles

Reducing plane speed by 50%, including the climbing time to invincible height, is ridiculous. Please allow planes to fly normal speed up to invincible height as normal, then fly 50% slower back.

EDIT: This is not a duplicate, this is intentional.

[TCWNN]
Beta Testers
115 posts
8,733 battles

Yes! then I can spam my bombers even quicker on the audacious. With that skill and concealment + unique upgrade her concealments 9.1km? Or near that. And secondaries are 7.6km now I just need my birds to return quicker 

[-TKS-]
Members
1,161 posts
9,250 battles
3 minutes ago, Copperhead550 said:

Yes! then I can spam my bombers even quicker on the audacious. With that skill and concealment + unique upgrade her concealments 9.1km? Or near that. And secondaries are 7.6km now I just need my birds to return quicker 

Your planes would return slower with the upgrade.

[TCWNN]
Beta Testers
115 posts
8,733 battles

I know I have 2 CV commanders for the audacious/indomitable one commander has the  skill  :) 

[-TKS-]
Members
1,161 posts
9,250 battles
Just now, Copperhead550 said:

I know I have 2 CV commanders for the audacious/indomitable one commander has the  skill  :) 

You shouldn't be using it right now though, in my opinion. Because of the slow ascension time, those planes are taking additional damage ,including from flak. So you're getting deplaned much faster.

Whatever floats your boat but just making you aware.

[TCWNN]
Beta Testers
115 posts
8,733 battles

I may only lose 1 or 2 birds an attack, you forget audacious bird have insane HP. :)  

I do play a different way than most CV players too which helps I try not to hide back in the islands or corners I try to keep up and actually support when I can