Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Naval Battles: BXP AGAIN and it went UP^

78 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles

Getting sick of BXP for NB. Not only did we get it AGAIN this week but they raised it. 400 to start and the next level is 1150. Just another screw over for Co-op mains/clans.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 10
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[PTRGT]
Members
479 posts
61,878 battles

I noticed that too. I doubt the only way I could get that is to be in a 2 human game and get the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles
9 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

I noticed that too. I doubt the only way I could get that is to be in a 2 human game and get the win.

What happens is Co-op mains/clan members are for the most part limited to just the 1st level. It is unfair but as they say WG sees this as a PVP game so they cater to it at the expense of the other modes. Don't know why they can't use ribbons, regular XP, and "other" things instead of BXP (and so often).

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,078
[WOLFG]
Members
13,437 posts
12,888 battles

Well, that's one thing off the calendar for the weekend.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,468
[BEA5T]
Members
5,511 posts
26,199 battles
47 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What happens is Co-op mains/clan members are for the most part limited to just the 1st level. It is unfair but as they say WG sees this as a PVP game so they cater to it at the expense of the other modes. Don't know why they can't use ribbons, regular XP, and "other" things instead of BXP (and so often).

Ah, because they want you and all other PVE's gone.......soonest.  And, you should be able to easily get 1,000 plus games in the MM bug....... 

8 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Well, that's one thing off the calendar for the weekend.

Ditto.

  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,294
[RLGN]
Members
16,864 posts
29,558 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What happens is Co-op mains/clan members are for the most part limited to just the 1st level. It is unfair but as they say WG sees this as a PVP game so they cater to it at the expense of the other modes. Don't know why they can't use ribbons, regular XP, and "other" things instead of BXP (and so often).

To me it just proves the lie that there are plenty of players in PvP.

If that were true; WG wouldn’t be using such blatantly desperate, underhanded measures to try and force PvE players into PvP.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[BEA5T]
Members
606 posts
19,488 battles
14 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

To me it just proves the lie that there are plenty of players in PvP.

If that were true; WG wouldn’t be using such blatantly desperate, underhanded measures to try and force PvE players into PvP.

WOWS is going to say it was just 200 BXP the week before so the raise is just normal adjustment.  

 

Edited by Noworriesderpy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
77
[WOLF1]
Members
301 posts
63,382 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Getting sick of BXP for NB. Not only did we get it AGAIN this week but they raised it. 400 to start and the next level is 1150. Just another screw over for Co-op mains/clans.

Yeah, this was annoying. I can usually score a number of the lower-level stars for Wolf1, but this is going to be rough... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles
6 minutes ago, oldblackdog said:

Yeah, this was annoying. I can usually score a number of the lower-level stars for Wolf1, but this is going to be rough... 

Our clan is getting wrecked. Obviously the clan we are facing is a PVP clan. Total slaughter so far. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
77
[WOLF1]
Members
301 posts
63,382 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Our clan is getting wrecked. Obviously the clan we are facing is a PVP clan. Total slaughter so far. 

I suspect the same thing will happen to Wolf1. We usually get about 10-15 players who take part in Naval Battles, and we win about half the time. It's not a big deal, but the extra oil is nice to have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,468
[BEA5T]
Members
5,511 posts
26,199 battles
6 minutes ago, Noworriesderpy1 said:

WOWS is going to say it was just 200 BXP the week before so the raise is just normal adjustment. 

And, over a thousand in PVE is easier now that 2x7's are the norm....  Here's my last one.....  I didn't screenshot the others (I think 885 was the low one of the four 2x7's)...

BTW, 1,150 isn't too hard for the PVE mains in 2x7.  After all, it's what the Pro-2x7's PVE mains want and rave about, yes !?    And, our host has given PVE a way to accomplish >1K BXP daily so.........

shot-21_05.28_09_21.38-0879.thumb.jpg.c3107c6bd07cb7adc50012b99979bf57.jpg

Heck, if a one-handed, mostly deaf, old horse soldier can get over 1,000 in these matches, the expert PVE mains should be able to rock these matches and produce 1,200 or 1,400 BXP in them all day long !

I hate these matches as you know; and, I couldn't wait to get out of this one as fast I as could....yuk.  They are really slimy......

  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[OGF]
Members
441 posts
8,212 battles

What I thought WoWs was going to be:

valenbotes02.thumb.jpg.b1dbe8bc4bbf33d30b73c5b0aeeb5d73.jpg

 

What WoWs turned out to be:

centaurandbiker.jpg.e32cbb6a41b549ebd3dfb932983c9c77.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles
3 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

And, over a thousand in PVE is easier now that 2x7's are the norm....  Here's my last one.....  I didn't screenshot the others (I think 885 was the low one of the four 2x7's)...

BTW, 1,150 isn't too hard for the PVE mains in 2x7.  After all, it's what the Pro-2x7's PVE mains want and rave about, yes !?    And, our host has given PVE a way to accomplish >1K BXP daily so.........

shot-21_05.28_09_21.38-0879.thumb.jpg.c3107c6bd07cb7adc50012b99979bf57.jpg

Heck, if a one-handed, mostly deaf, old horse soldier can get over 1,000 in these matches, the expert PVE mains should be able to rock these matches and produce 1,200 or 1,400 BXP in them all day long !

I hate these matches as you know; and, I couldn't wait to get out of this one as fast I as could....yuk.  They are really slimy......

<nvm not worth it>

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,468
[BEA5T]
Members
5,511 posts
26,199 battles
37 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

<nvm not worth it>

It's called "dark humor" AT........  Irony.     Like a Greek play.....   It's a statement that the excuse now can be: "they (our host) gave PVE a way to......."   And yes, Six in a Row this AM; and, all but two of them were acceptable in the new normal for NB's......  See the Irony?  We (PVE) can't have it both ways.....  So, I'm not happy with not being able to play lower TT ships; but, I will be able to produce >400 and 1,000 BXP in the new normal (till they change it again....)

I'm not sure what to think anymore; since I'm not losing these matches of late....???  Maybe, your advice works !     NVM, sometimes humor is an art and art often is so obtuse, no one gets it !  :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles
12 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

It's called "dark humor" AT........  Irony.     Like a Greek play.....   It's a statement that the excuse now can be: "they (our host) gave PVE a way to......."   And yes, Six in a Row this AM; and, all but two of them were acceptable in the new normal for NB's......  See the Irony?  We (PVE) can't have it both ways.....  So, I'm not happy with not being able to play lower TT ships; but, I will be able to produce >400 and 1,000 BXP in the new normal (till they change it again....)

I'm not sure what to think anymore; since I'm not losing these matches of late....???  Maybe, your advice works !     NVM, sometimes humor is an art and art often is so obtuse, no one gets it !  :cap_haloween:

No it is you trying to stir the pot and it is uncalled for and insulting. Grow up man jesus.

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[PVE]
Members
1,620 posts
44,708 battles
1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

And, over a thousand in PVE is easier now that 2x7's are the norm....  Here's my last one.....  I didn't screenshot the others (I think 885 was the low one of the four 2x7's)...

BTW, 1,150 isn't too hard for the PVE mains in 2x7.  After all, it's what the Pro-2x7's PVE mains want and rave about, yes !?    And, our host has given PVE a way to accomplish >1K BXP daily so.........

shot-21_05.28_09_21.38-0879.thumb.jpg.c3107c6bd07cb7adc50012b99979bf57.jpg

Heck, if a one-handed, mostly deaf, old horse soldier can get over 1,000 in these matches, the expert PVE mains should be able to rock these matches and produce 1,200 or 1,400 BXP in them all day long !

I hate these matches as you know; and, I couldn't wait to get out of this one as fast I as could....yuk.  They are really slimy......

What was your BXP?

I have never had a BXP game over 1150 in coop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,111
[PVE]
Members
7,595 posts
22 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

No it is you trying to stir the pot and it is uncalled for and insulting. Grow up man jesus.

Yesterday I had guests over.  Friends of mine with a 9 year old daughter.  The little girl came running in from outside to use the bathroom.  Her mother had just gone in there, and the little girl just stood there tapping on the door over and over.  Finally, I told her there is another bathroom she could use.  I don't have kids, and haven't spent much time around kids either, so I'm not used to how they behave.  Its funny because when she was constantly tapping on the bathroom door like that I was thinking she was being immature.  I honestly thought to myself, she's acting like a child, until it occurred to me she was a child.  These other guys have no such excuse.

 

Edited by Slimeball91
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
119 posts
25,449 battles

Yes, that screen shot only shows total not base EXP. Might help prove your point if you included that, other wise it is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,468
[BEA5T]
Members
5,511 posts
26,199 battles
32 minutes ago, cecill611 said:

What was your BXP?

I have never had a BXP game over 1150 in coop.

The match used was 1,049.   As I said, it easily could have gone over the 1,150 if I had not gotten frustrated at having to chase a CV on the other side of the map.... 

38 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

No it is you trying to stir the pot and it is uncalled for and insulting. Grow up man jesus.

Seriously, AT......humor.   I thought you might get a chuckle and get the Irony of this MM bug.   And, it's a shot at our host; because, we do have a way to earn >1,000 BXP now !     And, I do appreciate your help and advice.......  :cap_like:  It's just that we all don't live in the same place; come from the same professions; and/or, believe in the same things or even, have the same values..........  It really is funny, if you look at where we are with this BUG....  I hated it and yet, have a way to over come it almost all of the time now (thanks in part to your advice...) and, can actually compel the MM to provide Bug matches......where, we can, if divisioned, generate some really cool value !

Again, apologies if you see this as stressful.........it really isn't meant to be so !    

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,468
[BEA5T]
Members
5,511 posts
26,199 battles
18 minutes ago, ripello said:

Yes, that screen shot only shows total not base EXP. Might help prove your point if you included that, other wise it is pointless.

point taken and will do so if I post another.....!  I logged out of the game so I can't go back and retrieve the details sheet.   That was BXP though all by itself though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,592
[PVE]
Members
14,750 posts
31,408 battles
1 hour ago, cecill611 said:

What was your BXP?

I have never had a BXP game over 1150 in coop.

  • I have 28,337 Co-op games as of right now.
  • I have 61 1000+ BXP games to this point.
  • Only 8 have exceeded 1150 BXP (it is not easy as some seem to think)
    • 1157 = Ohio
    • 1172 = Minotaur
    • 1180 = Ohio
    • 1203 = Worcester
    • 1219 = Montana
    • 1279 = Yamato
    • 1287 = Missouri
    • 1427 = Atago

1150+ BXP for Co-op is as rare as honest politicians

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[PVE]
Members
1,620 posts
44,708 battles
43 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:
  • I have 28,337 Co-op games as of right now.
  • I have 61 1000+ BXP games to this point.
  • Only 8 have exceeded 1150 BXP (it is not easy as some seem to think)
    • 1157 = Ohio
    • 1172 = Minotaur
    • 1180 = Ohio
    • 1203 = Worcester
    • 1219 = Montana
    • 1279 = Yamato
    • 1287 = Missouri
    • 1427 = Atago

1150+ BXP for Co-op is as rare as honest politicians

My high BXP was with the  Dmitri Donskoi 1144.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,508
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,271 posts
27,038 battles
3 hours ago, oldblackdog said:

I suspect the same thing will happen to Wolf1. We usually get about 10-15 players who take part in Naval Battles, and we win about half the time. It's not a big deal, but the extra oil is nice to have. 

You guys will fare off better than we will.  On a typical Naval Battles run, we have about 5 guys total that play with any regularity to count on.  I haven't played much in the last month...

 

What doubly hurts my clan is of the guys actively playing, I'm the only one that has the Carriers to do the CV missions.  Even then, because my PVP days have dried up, I could only do the 1st stage of the prior BaseXP missions for Naval Battles.  But 400+ BaseXPs now?  Not going to happen for a CV in Co-Op, hard and unreliable to do in this mode.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×