Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Girlz_Day

Update 10.5....FAIL

6 comments in this topic

Members
339 posts
7,185 battles

Everything I read on the 10.5 update sucks! 

A complete garbage update, now the Captain rebork update has moved down to second place.  Can you say Deadeye...FAIL.

My god WeeGee please STOP with this garbage, don't make me beg!!

(WeeGee's response to me)

Beg better.gif

• Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 3

Members
339 posts
7,185 battles
2 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you do get points for the Gogo gif.

You mean my sister?

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Members
339 posts
7,185 battles
3 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

Cool, tell her I said hi.

will do.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,013 posts

10.5 is going to be good.

What with the new access to public tests which will eliminate problems accessing it for the first time in the past. The TK rework is needed. There is some mechanic if you hit someone's ship say 15 rounds or more. Otherwise most all of the game problems with the current failed TK system is eliminated. As far as the super battleships etc I look forward to the Hannover. Which I think is a German version of a Ohio or Georgia.

I myself have conflicts with the game in specific areas however am playing a wait and see this year. We'll see how it goes. The dutch line is coming apparently and with the implied air strike thing which will nuke ships anywhere in range. I am opposed to that particular problem, however WG is going to do what they do. What I expect is everyone stockpiles FXP, credits and when the dutch line is live at 10.5 everyone is going to be nuking one another causing the game to break. Maybe.

Edited by xHeavy
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this