You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yesman1337

My Game Has Broken Itself Crazily

9 comments in this topic

[EQV]
Members
259 posts
1,704 battles

image.thumb.png.85b61a1de45a5dc494342158d42549b8.png

Yes what you are seeing is me staring at my own planes which I still maintain control of stuck in the viewpoint yet able to look around of my last bombing run after I had dropped the bombs. I was able to fly them around as normal but my camera was stuck in place only able to look around in circles oh and the reticle was still there as well from my drop. The game froze just as I dropped the bombs for about 15-20 seconds then it was stuck like that. Lagging like crazy for a bit with my FPS dropping to 8 or 9 and ping spiking to over 300 at times then stabilized and there I was in my ranked match stuck there. Please help I don't know what the heck is happening but ever since the last patch my game has been pulling itself apart at the seems and in Ranked matches of all things. 

[EQV]
Members
259 posts
1,704 battles
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Run the WoWs file integrity check?

How do I do that

[A-I-M]
Members
4,105 posts
15,366 battles
1 minute ago, Yesman1337 said:

How do I do that

It’s in the WGC. (The Start Center.) There, where it says “Game Settings” under the “All Games” tab, click there. Look for the little wrench where it says “Check and repair.” Click that, then click Continue.

[FOXY]
Members
3,356 posts
8,165 battles
22 minutes ago, Yesman1337 said:

Yes what you are seeing is me staring at my own planes which I still maintain control of stuck in the viewpoint yet able to look around of my last bombing run after I had dropped the bombs. I was able to fly them around as normal but my camera was stuck in place only able to look around in circles oh and the reticle was still there as well from my drop. The game froze just as I dropped the bombs for about 15-20 seconds then it was stuck like that. Lagging like crazy for a bit with my FPS dropping to 8 or 9 and ping spiking to over 300 at times then stabilized and there I was in my ranked match stuck there. Please help I don't know what the heck is happening but ever since the last patch my game has been pulling itself apart at the seems and in Ranked matches of all things. 

Ive had this happen but with my ship. I had to launch an attack and follow the rounds to fix the camera :/

Integrity check when i ran it had no issues shown.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles
35 minutes ago, Yesman1337 said:

Send in a ticket with the screenshot, replay, and the WG check file as well

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,739 posts

It would be cool to be able to do this on purpose though.

[EQV]
Members
259 posts
1,704 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

It would be cool to be able to do this on purpose though.

Not in a Ranked match though