Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MGTA_Chips

PERMANENT CAMOUFLAGES

1 comment in this topic

Members
12 posts
5,587 battles

I would like to give an interesting idea for permanent camouflages for several boats, perhaps they can implement them in several boats and place them as articles and to acquire them as best they have ... the important thing is also to promote the historical recognition of several boats ... We know that the branches of Ships is comprised by the Class Name of the Ship ... for example, Battleship of the New York Class or Light Cruiser of the Worcester Class ... and that in real life, there are several ships of these classes ... always the first ship of these classes are named after the class, for example BB34 USS New York and BB35 USS Texas are both New York Class .. it would be great if you could buy as permanent camouflage the actual nomenclature of the first ship of the classes .. en say for example ... I have the Desmoine and I have the Salem ... both of the Desmoine Class ... the permanent camo of the Salem clearly says 139 which refers to CA139, I would like to buy or acquire the camo for the Desmo ine that says 134 that refers to CA134 ... tell me ... would not be a good idea. ???? explain me well.? I would like to receive your answers no matter if they are negative ... but that would give an interesting sense since there are many people like me who are very enthusiastic about the history behind those boats ... in the game I do not have texas but I have Newyork me I would like to have it with your number 34 and for example 144 in Worcester ... hehe tell me what you think. ?? FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH LOL

Sign in to follow this