You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lipty3

Feuerputz the only team that did not get a commander?

26 comments in this topic

[WKY12]
Members
36 posts
8,052 battles

So, Is this correct? The few that randomly chose this team got screwed and did not get a 10 point commander (or associated flags) while every other team did? This is completely idiotic. I hit the personal total before the weekend was done and my reward is a big scoop of shite from WG for the effort. Fantastic. Thank you very much WG for the kick is the @ss.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[FOXY]
Members
3,362 posts
8,171 battles
1 minute ago, Lipty3 said:

So, Is this correct? The few that randomly chose this team got screwed and did not get a 10 point commander (or associated flags) while every other team did? This is completely idiotic. I hit the personal total before the weekend was done and my reward is a big scoop of shite from WG for the effort. Fantastic. Thank you very much WG for the kick is the @ss.

Well, what i saw this morning it for sure had gotten the Captain/Flag/Emblem. My UI bugged out and was still showing the progress from last weeks Feuerputz team, and it was just *barely* past the required tier.

[NWO-1]
Members
275 posts
5,892 battles

I do not know if Feuerputz was rewarded or not, but I completely agree that having an event that depends so much on other people that you have zero sway with is not good. I maxed out my progress also and my team did get the commander, but I do worry about the next weeks.

[THICC]
Beta Testers
1,110 posts
7,302 battles

Yeah I just chose them last week because they sounded cool, didn't really get much out of it despite maxing personal mission score.  Not the first time there's been a mediocre event though.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
3,930 posts
31,870 battles

How many points did team Feuerputz get?  Did they get enough to get to the third tier?  

If not, you should still have a chance to get one through the Twitch drops.

[FOXY]
Members
3,362 posts
8,171 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

How many points did team Feuerputz get?  Did they get enough to get to the third tier?  

If not, you should still have a chance to get one through the Twitch drops.

From what i saw this morning they for sure did. i swapped teams at like..4am and the weekly team results had yet to reset. Feuerputz was just barely over the line.

And if what the other persons thread is true, that those who where online when they made it got the captain and those who werent..didnt..that sucks.

Edited by Princess_Daystar

[DPG]
Members
2,106 posts
11,950 battles

I got the capt. However, I was up till the wee hours of the morning making sure I drug the team over the finish line.

[IAF1]
Members
4 posts
3,068 battles

I am a unfortunate member of the last place team Feuerputz too.I am worried if I need to pick the team again or can I try for another captain. Or is just a late give out thing for events?

[KWF]
Members
6,717 posts
7,321 battles

There are two tactics followed by forums so far. 

First one is to just pick one team and stick to it. You get duplicate Commanders anyway so if just for the 10 point Commander that's efficient. Not so much if you want one of each for aesthetic reasons.  From what I know Lindwurm and Welthund are relatively popular picks. The former cause dragon, the latter cause it's the first choice, so anyone who doesn't care much will pick it.

Second tactic which is a bit more risky is to work the teams each week from left to right.

I went Welthund, now doing Feuerputz. Will see how it goes this week.

Members
1,131 posts
13,696 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

OMG...I chose Feuerputz last week and got no commander, so guess which one I picked this week and who is in last place!

Who?

[KSC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,658 posts
14,379 battles

I found him to be listed in the "On a ship" side, so it seems he got put in a Tier 1 German ship... whether you had one or not at the time.

[FORM]
Members
2,429 posts
13,644 battles
4 hours ago, Lipty3 said:

So, Is this correct? The few that randomly chose this team got screwed and did not get a 10 point commander (or associated flags) while every other team did? This is completely idiotic. I hit the personal total before the weekend was done and my reward is a big scoop of shite from WG for the effort.

I'm in the same boat as you - and I don't see the commander. He was a German rank 10, right? I have none like that and no one was on my T1 Hermelin... so unless I'm misunderstanding it, I didn't get him either. 

[-WD-]
Members
18 posts
9,809 battles

I must have maxed out my personal progress bar twice over and I got absolutely nothing. 

[ENL]
[ENL]
Members
24 posts
26,492 battles

I did not get the final 10 beast tokens for Welthund either even though the team earned them late last night. A friend who was on Fuerputz did not get the captain either. It seems if you were not logged in at the time of the award you did not get it.

[WKY12]
Members
36 posts
8,052 battles

19 minutes ago, CeJay said:

I did not get the final 10 beast tokens for Welthund either even though the team earned them late last night. A friend who was on Fuerputz did not get the captain either. It seems if you were not logged in at the time of the award you did not get it.

Why in RNGesus's name would you need to be logged into the game at the time of server change-over? Is that a new WG thing to keep you online 24/7? Pretty soon they will have advertising rolling by while you wait for the battle to start.

Members
1,131 posts
13,696 battles
45 minutes ago, CeJay said:

Same here.

Members
14 posts
2,051 battles
8 hours ago, Lipty3 said:

I'm in Fueurputz....
I got the commander, emblem and flag...
this was in NA server.

[-ARM-]
Members
20 posts
26,835 battles

Got over 5000 personal points and no Captain. Guess I got Zouped.. I play this game way to much anyways. 

• Cool 1

[T_O_P]
Members
650 posts
13 hours ago, CeJay said:

OH FOR FAKS SAKE!!!!  The server change happens at 5 or 6 am for me. I can't friggin be logged into the game at this hour! Sure i've done it before during lockdown grinds (and then slept through the whole day) but... you cant do it if you are a normal person. IF TRUE than it's ludacris to have to be logged in to cash-in to receive the captain. I too went PAST my personal points limit, I think I hit 2100? or 2200? or something like that. some number over 2K.  wth??

ugh I cant fkin believe this :Smile_facepalm:

@Hapa_Fodder

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,533 battles
12 hours ago, CeJay said:

This is a bug and we are working to correct it.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Thanks 1