You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

PTS 0.10.5 BUG REPORTS

33 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,533 battles

Standby for words from the Chief.

Shipmates, if you encounter any bugs or technical issues during the Public Test 0.10.5 session feel free to report it in this thread.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT

Please follow this template for submitting bugs.

1. Description
Short description of an issue with required details.
Example: spotting-aircraft doesn't work on Iowa battleship

2. How to reproduce
Exact steps need to be made to reproduce the issue
Example: 1.Take Iowa battleship with spotting-aircraft equipped 2. Go in battle 3. Try to launch spotting-aircraft

3. Result
What's the result of the issue.
Example: after pressing spotting-aircraft activating button you can hear an aircraft sound but nothing happens, the aircraft stands still.

That is all.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[ROTTN]
Members
35 posts
17,328 battles

1. Description

After 0.10.5 was installed I clicked Play and I got the usual "game loading" notice.

40 minutes later, I still had "game loading" with spinning icon. Exited game, rebooted system and tried again waiting 20 minutes with no success before exiting.

WoWs NA still works normally and loads quickly...

[KSC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,658 posts
14,379 battles

I downloaded the PTS, but it can't open.  All I get is this dialogue box because the game launcher closes.

error.png.7b618af7d57072b7d9e252380a014275.png

-----

Update #1: I just started a Check & Repair to see if that helps.

-----

Update #2: Check and Repair found an issue and resolved it.  PT Client is working.

Edited by Ahskance
  • Cool 1

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,829 posts
22,720 battles

The new public test server did not mirror my ships.

As a result I have no T10 ships to play, so I can't earn any intelligence reports to play the super battleships.

The commander for Satsuma has 0 skill points, so I can't even spec for basic skills, you have to change him out for the real captain hidden in the reserve.

Edited by Cit_the_bed

[FEB-M]
Members
215 posts
6,432 battles

FIXED in R2

1. Description: 

The Portuguese translation is incomplete in loading screen and all new elements. And it falls back to RUSSIAN text instead.
Please make it FALL BACK TO ENGLISH, instead of Russian! I.e., when (PT_BR) is missing, use (EN).

There are a lot of brazilians who do speak English, but very very few that speak Russian, even less can read Cyrillic alphabet...

2. How to reproduce
Open Brazilian Portuguese game client for 0.10.5 R1. First screen.

3. Result

image.png.5125ad5787e1a81bdd677164ebc09ca4.pngimage.png.f9c62c9baca37dcef95aeba5bce47474.png

Edited by Alloh

Members
1 post
754 battles

so i was in the new German super battleship and opened my map to set some waypoints then when i was trying to move a waypoint the cursor got stuck on the waypoint move setup even after i closed the map this stopped me from moving my camera and firing the primary guns. all i could do was move and use some of the abelites like priority sector.  it would not go away after the following reopening the map, pressing the key to unlock the mouse, alt tabbing to another program also i could not even open my settings menu with the esc key.

don't know how to exactly reproduce but i do think i hit a key when i was moving the waypoint

[FEB-M]
Members
215 posts
6,432 battles

FIXED in R2

1. Description: MISSING ITEMS when imported my NA account into PTS:

• ALL my PREMIUM ships are gone. 
  • None of my T9, T10 ships where imported.
  • My FLAGS and CAMOs are all missing in TEST Server.  I used to be proud of achieving the flags from my country's Navy, now in PTS there are no FLAGS.

2. How to reproduce

Open a normal account that owns Premium ships, T9/T10 ships and FLAGs in NA server. None of those will be present.

3. Expected result

My premium ships, T9+T10 ships and FLAGs should be present, imported from main account into PTS.

image.png.5eac0d2f32b27ac7697c0b380caaac32.pngimage.png.ed9598ef7f1a63817dd26dd1636e348e.png

The T9, T10 ships I can purchase and equip, no big issue, but my FLAGS cannot be recovered nor purchased in PTS. Neither can I purchased ships as Sig, Aegir, JB-B, etc.

Edited by Alloh

[FEB-M]
Members
215 posts
6,432 battles

1. Description:

No Honorary Achievements nor  Heroic Achievements are being paid in PTS "Great Battle".  I killed one Tier11 enemy like 30+ seconds after he killed me, and I got nothing.

The only achievement it is paying is the "KEY BATTLE". All the achievements in image are the same "Key-Battle". Nothing else.

2. how to Reproduce:

Achieve some heroic act, like killing an enemy after you are dead. You receive nothing, just like Coop/PvE matches.

3. Expected Result:

This is another RANDOM Battle, it should pay Honorary/Heroic Achievements, as Incendiary, Arsonist and the "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" that I should had receive.

image.thumb.png.c546a7bfec4de983150e43a4ae6b951b.png

[B2P]
Members
65 posts
18,476 battles

If we use our main account to log into the PTS server, are we supposed to have all of our main account ships available? Because none of them are there (and if they aren't there, what's the point of using the "main" account to test with?)

[NWO-1]
Members
275 posts
5,881 battles

I am also having the same issue that we are supposed to test T9 and T10 ships but none are provided. I don't even have enough FXP to research one T10 ship.

[TSF]
Members
15 posts
4,289 battles

As others have already reported, the ships from my Port on the Live Server are no longer in my Port on the PTS.  It's only loads in with the tier(s) that are included as part of the default PTS installation (all the Tier 8's in this case).  The same is true for my flags, camos, Commanders, etcetera; nothing is carried over from my main Live Server account.

I double-checked and confirmed that the PTS account and my Live Server account are one and the same.  Since this is the way the PTS used to operate several years ago — only allowing Tier 8 ships without any mirroring of ships in user's Live Server Tech Tree — I am not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change.

Edited by Dead_Shot_CW

[KENT]
Members
14 posts
23,812 battles
10 hours ago, Dead_Shot_CW said:

As others have already reported, the ships from my Port on the Live Server are no longer in my Port on the PTS.  It's only loads in with the tier(s) that are included as part of the default PTS installation (all the Tier 8's in this case).  The same is true for my flags, camos, Commanders, etcetera; nothing is carried over from my main Live Server account.

I double-checked and confirmed that the PTS account and my Live Server account are one and the same.  Since this is the way the PTS used to operate several years ago — only allowing Tier 8 ships without any mirroring of ships in user's Live Server Tech Tree — I am not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change.

I am also having this same problem.  Additionally, I had created a clan and that is not showing on my PTS account.  It also seems that the name has changed from vpkozel to vpkozel_NA, so perhaps it somehow created a new, default user account.

[KENT]
Members
14 posts
23,812 battles
17 hours ago, The_Boss_007 said:

How can I get Mods to work in the test?  

Dan

You can't.  Since the code has not yet been finalized, the mod makers don't update their mods.

• Cool 1

[GONE]
Members
302 posts
8,327 battles
On 5/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, xchoo said:

If we use our main account to log into the PTS server, are we supposed to have all of our main account ships available? Because none of them are there (and if they aren't there, what's the point of using the "main" account to test with?)

I don't know if this was planned or a MisTeAk. But my take on it is here:  

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,533 battles

Folks,

For the PTS mirroring it takes 2 iterations of participation to have your accounts mirrored. As this was a new way we're doing PTS everyones participation was reset. 

-Hapa

• Thanks 1

[NA-WD]
Members
67 posts
10,157 battles

Found ships that were missing from my Port. I bought some Tier IX and X ships and when They didn't appear in my port I went to the tech tree and the ships were there. Also, there were some other ships that I have on my NA server, that weren't in port. I was able to enter battles from the equipment screen etc after selecting the ship in the tech tree. No ship icon in Port. Had to go to tech tree and select the ship (s) to get in a battle.

Edited by homegrown_cowboy
Typos

[FEB-M]
Members
215 posts
6,432 battles

Release 2 fixed the issues I reported before:

• All my premium ships, flags, camos etc came back
  • Translations are presente everywhere I tested so far

And reinforcing the welcome improvement to "LOCK Secondaries", Ctrl-Click on the enemy's SHIP, instead if his floating TAG, was great. I would strongly suggest to ADD this same control as "Weapon 4", i.e., both "Ctrl-Click" and "Weapon4--aim-shoot", to achieve "LOCK Secondaries".

[JR]
Members
4 posts
3,425 battles

I added my friend to favorites and contacts but the display was a bit weird on one line. See image attachment.

image.png.1f6615d46a6ca78a2b7453df9c4b0377.png

[QC103]
Members
27 posts
3,999 battles

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll post it here.  I was playing the test server, took a break, when I came back everything was were it was suppose to be.  I only had 1,200 (somewhat points) to go before I received my 3rd container.  The server, log me out and then log be back in and recounted everything back to the next day.  I even received my new reward 750 XP points.  Then all happen at around 10:14 P.M. EST. on the 6/4/2021.

Thanks 

Dan

[NA-WD]
Members
67 posts
10,157 battles
17 hours ago, The_Boss_007 said:

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll post it here.  I was playing the test server, took a break, when I came back everything was were it was suppose to be.  I only had 1,200 (somewhat points) to go before I received my 3rd container.  The server, log me out and then log be back in and recounted everything back to the next day.  I even received my new reward 750 XP points.  Then all happen at around 10:14 P.M. EST. on the 6/4/2021.

Thanks 

Dan

The same sort of thing has happened to me, getting 2 daily rewards in one session.

[NA-WD]
Members
67 posts
10,157 battles

Spent all morning battling with Tier VIII CVs. Had good success with UK CV, could not hit a single target with German or American ships.

[JR]
Members
4 posts
3,425 battles

I sent a chat message to all but...the color coding indicates that it was to the division which is weird

image.png.03ea02519f9379fbb459f26c20d333a7.png

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,533 battles

Folks, remember when you are reporting a bug, there is a format we need you to follow to help us replicate or see what the bug is.

Mahalo,

-Hapa