You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Arctander2

"No early AM ranked for you!!! But you can practice ranked" - WG

9 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
332 posts
2,362 battles

Seriously WG, you've got us playing ranked, but not getting credit for it. Either increase the timers so we don't get 2 CVs per team in a 6v6 match at tier 6, or open up ranked. This is just absurd. And no, I'm not complaining b/c I lost or didn't do well - although my dmg was WAY low compared to normal.

20210526095341_1.thumb.jpg.ff2f61b8391bc52a0fb65bbe67b604d5.jpg

• Haha 1

[GGWP]
Privateers
7,649 posts
18,514 battles

What's most pathetic is that the restriction is still there on weekends. I can't imagine being east coast and not playing until 1pm....

• Thanks 2

[WOLF2]
[WOLF2]
Members
507 posts
27,319 battles

Kept delaying: new system started at 8AM PST, then 9AM PDT, then 10AM PDT, and now 11AM PDT...

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,698 posts
1 hour ago, Arctander2 said:

Seriously WG, you've got us playing ranked, but not getting credit for it.

You can't grow a crop with seed you ain't got. There is a reason why you see queue dumps in the middle of the night.

image.thumb.png.cf6b0e249dc399d048ec3a6e2198cc12.png

You ever wondered why the police and military oftentimes do their raids at 4:00 AM? Now you know.

• Meh 1

[FORM]
Members
332 posts
2,362 battles
54 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

What's most pathetic is that the restriction is still there on weekends. I can't imagine being east coast and not playing until 1pm....

27 minutes ago, o4x4 said:

Kept delaying: new system started at 8AM PST, then 9AM PDT, then 10AM PDT, and now 11AM PDT...

It used to be 1PM, now it's 2. :-/

13 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You can't grow a crop with seed you ain't got. There is a reason why you see queue dumps in the middle of the night.

Except that match I was in shows that the players are there. They are making us do it in Random though!

[GGWP]
Privateers
7,649 posts
18,514 battles
17 minutes ago, Arctander2 said:

It used to be 1PM, now it's 2. :-/

Except that match I was in shows that the players are there. They are making us do it in Random though!

Yikes. So that means when I wake up early on Saturday morning to stream and play wows before the kids wake up and get going, I won't be playing ranked until noon??? Sheesh WG, get your head out of the sand. If you guys weren't actively killing off your player base maybe you wouldn't have to worry about queue times for anything. 

Beta Testers
119 posts
25,449 battles

Another reason.

[NSEW]
Members
2,582 posts
12,112 battles
57 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Yikes. So that means when I wake up early on Saturday morning to stream and play wows before the kids wake up and get going, I won't be playing ranked until noon??? Sheesh WG, get your head out of the sand. If you guys weren't actively killing off your player base maybe you wouldn't have to worry about queue times for anything. 

They are catering more to the players with ample and flexible times in their hands.  Unless they are of some financial comfort & time, most of the heavy weight customers are of older age and working.  They really need to reevaluate their Ranked times availability in the near future.

I have logged in this early morning to check when it would be available on my timezone.  12 hours to go roughly.  I logged out pounding my ESC key harder than usual.

[USCG]
Members
817 posts
24,807 battles

Yes, I find the 2 PM start for ranked in the east a true slap in the face. Why is it they limit ranked hours? Because they don’t have the players to support random and ranked. Why don’t they have the players? Because they have strange hours for things like ranked battles (besides other things...).  Honestly, you’re shooting yourselves in the foot.

No wonder this game is dying...