You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Katakoyzenos

Penalties and pushy behavior in session

4 comments in this topic

Members
99 posts
6,842 battles

When in session I'm sitting there just taking them out of my front this desktop computer just trying to have some fun and now I have to go spend dollars spend for the Translating system. In order to be cool provider in people do not speak my native language. And on top of this I have people who send you information when you make a ticket and you don't have an online player a replay of what has happened to you more than one time. And you are being pushed harder in order to enjoy the game compared to what it's called a grind. Or to earn specific amount of credit or debit loans in order to gain and brand new ship in an honest way. I have heard on the twitch channel that there is something going to be done about that. But unfortunately it's like if I go back into session I cannot have fun. Especially on a limited budget for World of Warships to make such a beautiful session for people to enjoy in the circus test of how they are forced to live at the place they are living.  I find it very useful when people do not Randy and push me completely out of the way and then shoot me on the side of my port on a ship that I got. And then use their horn as if I'm the problem. And then I get penalized because of what they did to me. Is very needed to be seen by human being instead of a robotic or computer analysis. That way when there is a replay we get to look it up like most of the online Internet sessions and games and simulators that have a specific file folder you copy and show the people if they're becomes something to put to their attention.

This is the response I got

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Flatcher

Created 3 hours ago

CLOSED

Hello Katakoyzenos,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Unfortunately, due to the lack of information and replay not provided, we are unable to do a thorough investigation into the issues you have raised.

In the future please try to send us the replay showing the player's behavior.

Once we receive the replay, we will be able to investigate the issue more thoroughly.

We hope you will have fun on the battlefield, feel free to contact us for any further queries.

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Boring 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,961 posts
23,351 battles

The auto-translator is difficult to understand, but I think you're saying a teammate rammed you or did team damage and you want to report them (or appeal the game's automatic "pink" penalty). For that, you need to send the replay file to customer service, as they said in their reply. The game automatically keeps replays of your last 30 matches in the game folder.

If that's not what you were saying, then sorry, that's the best I could do with the translation.

[NSEW]
Members
2,585 posts
12,112 battles

Honestly, I will forget about what had happened and enjoy your game in your own terms.  It will be far more enjoyable, than having to deal with other players who have got in the way (driving in front of barrel, whilst firing your guns), and you getting a pink status.

Also, the response from the tickets team is of standard response.  Until further actions are taken (at last two escalation team/levels above), you will not get a meaningful response from the ticket system.

May I also suggest that such incidents will reoccur again in the near future.  It is a matter of time, not if.  So just enjoy the game!

Members
5,789 posts
11,624 battles

It is not cost effective fora F2P game to have humans deciding on penalties in any way - after the fact or - especially - in real time.   When you see penalties on the after game screen - BOTH users get a penalty - not just one.  This is BECAUSE the game can't decide and as noted already - it is cost prohibitive to have humans checking and assigning blame. These penalties are pretty easy to avoid by paying attention to the minimap and knowing what ship you are in.  If you are in a mopre agile ship - you need to move out of the way if possible.

If you went pink due to these things - then you had to have them happen a LOT as it takes quite a bit of damage over time to go pink.