You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nikolay_Kuznetsov_

Never bought a single signal flag

13 comments in this topic

Banned
1,684 posts

I am thinking of starting purchase orders.

The collecting of Signals in game has become tedious and a thorn in the side of me. This is the culmination of several months.

52IacYT.png

Not good and haven't used any for months.

• Boring 1

Members
4,272 posts
15,135 battles

Never bought any either. I imagine the signal rework will start to deplete these soon.

(Georgia equipped)

mer.jpg

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,876 posts
13,109 battles

Do you guys play rank?  If you have this many, using them, and you are playing Rank you are lucky.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles
19 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

am thinking of starting purchase orders

From the armory?

Edited by Boomer625

Members
4,272 posts
15,135 battles
22 minutes ago, Nachoo31 said:

Do you guys play rank?  If you have this many, using them, and you are playing Rank you are lucky.

Naw, I treat this game as a casual lobby based game. Anything that requires me to log in at a certain time, to play a certain amount of games, etc etc; I sort of ignore. Missions and stuff included.

I tried it when I first started playing, and have some interest in it; but I dont feel like doing the whole ladder thing.

• Cool 2

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,534 posts
18,501 battles
52 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

I am thinking of starting purchase orders.

Wait .................................

Try this trick first

1- The current event, german dd - do you have some token left that you not going to use? If you do, you can purchase some signals - THE ONLY SIGNAL WORTH <-- my own opinion, is the indidelta --> not sure if correct spelling, but it give you extra heal when using the heal consumable

1a - Unless you play a lot of ships that required fire, fire farming - then victor lima signal - but I still think the indi delta worth more

1b- Unless you play a lot of dd and want more % flooding - but still not equally worth the heal signal

2- Do you have spare credit? If so, you can buy specific signal in the armory

3- Do you have spare other resource - COAL - you can also use them

The reason is that in the armory, you can use the discount coupon - more saving. At this step, see, no money spent yet

4- Do you select the signal crates when doing the 3 daily milestone? 2000XP/12500XP ........

Then, Whale option - you have budget? If you do:

You should research on crates event and to your own game play, which signal you use the most? and which crate event will give more signal you used ... then purchase the crate event (big bundle). You get the signal and other stuffs and you can stock up for other usages. But most importantly do your research, don't spend just because you had a budget.

5- I havent pay attention to the new achievement reward yet, but not sure if you get heroic achievement still give signal based on the current version? <-- I always try to get 1st kills, kracken, 1 or 2 heroic eg survive more then % health, solo warrior, fire proof, devastating strike, ram kill <-- :Smile_trollface:, if lucky detonation, and try to get last shot to kill when I sunk. Those achievement make you play accordingly, it improve on your experiences.

regards, 

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,568 posts
13,018 battles

I like to buy the containers that drop the 20 special signals in each crate . These special signals are great for FXP grinding for ships also for the RB and for Captain XP to get your commanders to 21 points . 

The only problem is you don't always get the ones you really want but there still all much better than the regular flags . When ever I have anything left over after paying the bills and taking care of the kids I buy some .

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles
47 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

Nope from the Wife... She controls the spending

Well you can get signals/flags and camos in the armory with just credits/coal....