Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LowSpeed_US

A kind request to WG with Ranked timings

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

768
[NSEW]
Members
2,869 posts
12,194 battles

Hello WG,

Please allow the Ranked to be played 24 hours per day between seasons to allow for player to be able to play when they can.  I'm sure you have your own reasons.  However, for those that have limited times.  It would be super great to be able to play the various modes when us players do have the free time to participate.  What's to lose? You'll get more players online, and you can boost the higher participation numbers globally to your share holders (if any).  

Looking forward to the next news on relaxed timings of Ranked or other modes. 

Much obliged.

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,220
[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

It probably costs money to run a server at the data center for a game mode.

More money against their native currency that they are willing to spend as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,311
[FORM]
Members
2,993 posts
15,464 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Please allow the Ranked to be played 24 hours per day between seasons to allow for player to be able to play when they can. 

At least on the weekends!

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,055 posts
14,302 battles
2 hours ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Hello WG,

Please allow the Ranked to be played 24 hours per day between seasons to allow for player to be able to play when they can.  I'm sure you have your own reasons.  However, for those that have limited times.  It would be super great to be able to play the various modes when us players do have the free time to participate.  What's to lose? You'll get more players online, and you can boost the higher participation numbers globally to your share holders (if any).  

Looking forward to the next news on relaxed timings of Ranked or other modes. 

Much obliged.

 

 

I'm not sure what you're saying. If we're between seasons, there is no Ranked battle to play at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
199
[TO33]
Members
150 posts
4,489 battles
3 hours ago, xHeavy said:

It probably costs money to run a server at the data center for a game mode.

More money against their native currency that they are willing to spend as it is.

There is no separate server for ranked to my knowledge, so no extra cost would be incurred.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,000
[WOLFG]
Members
1,452 posts

I thought this had to do with the number of players willing to play during those hours.  It detracted from other modes and it created long wait times in Ranked.  At least that's the convoluted logic I remember hearing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×