You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Weekend Spree

20 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
1,535 posts
26,437 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Conqueror!

A man of few words......

[WOLFG]
Members
13,388 posts
12,784 battles

Spent some time on this teams mission.

I think I am on team Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän,

Finished up the last of the dockyard.  Collected some signal flags.

[SIM]
Members
5,906 posts
9,414 battles

Played a few games between Agincourt, Vladivostok, and Marco Polo. Still (slowly) pushing the RU BB line for RB points so that I can eventually snag Paolo Emilio. Close to earning my Lindwurm captain, assuming that I understand this event correctly. 

[ARGSY]
Members
2,016 posts
6,271 battles
49 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Conqueror!

Immelmann!

Edit : Oh and EC.....just out brawled a Vampire II in it. DD torps missed....CV secondaries didn't.

Edited by Sumseaman

[PVE]
Members
7,571 posts
7 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Close to earning my Lindwurm captain, assuming that I understand this event correctly. 

I haven't played a lot and I'm at the 5th reward, and waiting for my team to catch up.  They are close to unlocking the commander for me.  Its sort of funny, I'm motivated to earn the commanders.  It's funny because I think I already have 2-3 German 10 point commanders I'm not using. :Smile_facepalm:

16 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I think I am on team Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän,

I decided to go with a name I could pronounce, Welthund.

I'm sort of curious, how is everyone liking the this German battle of the beast event?

[WOLFG]
Members
13,388 posts
12,784 battles
Just now, Slimeball91 said:

I haven't played a lot and I'm at the 5th reward, and waiting for my team to catch up.  They are close to unlocking the commander for me.  Its sort of funny, I'm motivated to earn the commanders.  It's funny because I think I already have 2-3 German 10 point commanders I'm not using. :Smile_facepalm:

I'm sort of curious, how is everyone liking the this German battle of the beast event?

I'm not even trying on this beast event.  Too broken up, too complicated, not good enough rewards.

(and I googled the longest word in German.  Thank goodness it isn't a Welsh event).

[CO-OP]
Members
3,913 posts
31,718 battles
1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

Also Team Welthund.  I've gotten something like 3000 points, but wonder what is the motivation get any more points.  Yes, I can help earn the flag/symbol, but at the current pace, the team should get there either tonight or early tomorrow regardless of what I do.

[PVE]
Members
7,571 posts
3 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Also Team Welthund.  I've gotten something like 3000 points, but wonder what is the motivation get any more points.  Yes, I can help earn the flag/symbol, but at the current pace, the team should get there either tonight or early tomorrow regardless of what I do.

I'm at something like ~1700, and I agree there is now a lack of motivation.  Are there only the 5 personal, and 5 team awards?

[WPORT]
Members
11,541 posts
15,861 battles

Wife's family visited.  Had grilled steaks.  Pleasant afternoon.

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,336 posts
14,167 battles

Had some good ranked games. Grinding Mahan for benson with the end goal of vampire.

the new event is cool, get stuff for just playing, earn a collection and a commander. Have 11 of 16 items unlocked for maerker which will be a nice ship to have perma camo for and run in co-op:)

[CO-OP]
Members
3,913 posts
31,718 battles
17 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I'm at something like ~1700, and I agree there is now a lack of motivation.  Are there only the 5 personal, and 5 team awards?

Just 5 each.  --and personally, I don't care about the BP rewards.  

Forgot to mention that I already have the Welthund commander from the Twitch mission, so I'll end up with 2 of them (likely end up with 2 of all four.)

[X-M-S]
Members
321 posts
4,762 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

Just 5 each.  --and personally, I don't care about the BP rewards.  

Forgot to mention that I already have the Welthund commander from the Twitch mission, so I'll end up with 2 of them (likely end up with 2 of all four.)

Same here, but the Twitch mission commanders are 6 pt and the others are 10 pt.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,878 posts
24,718 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Conqueror!

Help me understand SEMPI....

CONQUEROR ?????

[ARGSY]
Members
25,533 posts
19,680 battles
6 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Help me understand SEMPI....

CONQUEROR ?????

As in, "I finally ground out the flippin' thing." :cap_fainting:

10 hours ago, kyesac said:

A man of few words......

Actually a man of "Oh @#$%, I forgot to make the weekend spree post!" so I had to do it from my tablet with a touch-pad keyboard.

Seeing as that was what I devoted most of the weekend's effort to, it was an accurate if not fully informative summary.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,878 posts
24,718 battles
11 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

As in, "I finally ground out the flippin' thing." :cap_fainting:

Actually a man of "Oh @#$%, I forgot to make the weekend spree post!" so I had to do it from my tablet with a touch-pad keyboard.

Seeing as that was what I devoted most of the weekend's effort to, it was an accurate if not fully informative summary.

Thanks...

I sometimes forget people have ship lines they need to grind...

Me, I'm on Italian T9 BB and T8 British, German carriers, US & IJN T6 carriers....

[PRVTR]
Members
1,147 posts
6,655 battles

I managed to pull together enough cojones to half-finish the Zara grind in Ranked while carrying potatoes the whole way...like I usually do. 

On a side note, something I should have brought up two or three weeks ago is that I finally managed to get to the Fletcher and fully kit her out. Honestly she's been a massive blast for me to play and something I will definitely keep if possible. 

- Potato

[ARGSY]
Members
25,533 posts
19,680 battles
1 hour ago, The_Potato_Smasher said:

something I will definitely keep if possible. 

There is no IF. Keep her. Snowflakes demand it for one, and you can always pick up more port slots in the Dailies and more credits just by playing. Reacquiring a T9 you've sold is expensive, the only exception being if you reset and all the upgrades get dismounted for free.

• Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
6,610 posts
10,993 battles

Had some nice winning streaks. Enjoyed raking in some good XP with my limited Premium time. Rebought Bismarck and just got Zara. Closer to the Nevsky.