You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Pink Shiratsu did what in rank?

6 comments in this topic

[SGSS]
Members
6,900 posts

Rank is filled with some crazy stuff.

CV shows up and Worspite sinks him self but staying by the CV and out of the match.

The best is a Shiratsu torps a green BB turning a darker side of pink. While being top of team in the win.

:cap_old:

Rank......

[-NACL]
Members
1,005 posts
24,738 battles

I've seen so many examples of Team Killing in Ranked so someone can save their star. They kill the other player, then spam damage until they lose. Generally since they've been causing damage the longest (Yeah they are the last one on the team), they get the #1 place, saving their star.

I've posted over and over on the player suggestion forum. In RANKED, if you do damage to a team player that turns you pink, your Base EXP should be reduced by 50%. This would always give the team killer a loss of star if they lose.

• Thanks 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,900 posts
18 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

I've seen so many examples of Team Killing in Ranked so someone can save their star. They kill the other player, then spam damage until they lose. Generally since they've been causing damage the longest (Yeah they are the last one on the team), they get the #1 place, saving their star.

I've posted over and over on the player suggestion forum. In RANKED, if you do damage to a team player that turns you pink, your Base EXP should be reduced by 50%. This would always give the team killer a loss of star if they lose.

Thats a good idea.

They never will but removing losing star when you lose.

Double or triple the amount of stars you need is fine but losing the star is just a bad idea.

You can do everything you can but when your DD die in 3 min its done.

Your full health BB rams an almost dead BB and you lose.

Edited by jags_domain

[SGSS]
Members
6,900 posts
10 minutes ago, Timo_Greenwold said:

I got rammed out of smoke, when trying to cap. The player who did that saved his star.

star thing has to go away

[ARGSY]
Members
30,047 posts
26,902 battles
12 hours ago, Gemlin said:

In RANKED, if you do damage to a team player that turns you pink, your Base EXP should be reduced by 50%.

As of next patch, if you fire at one of your own that much, you will lose ALL your base XP... and you won't even damage him.