Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SkaerKrow

Some Asashio Captains...

5 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
5,911 posts
9,432 battles

I just got out of a match in my Vladivostok in which I charged an enemy North Carolina in cap...only to eat a friendly Asashio torp in my rudder (and narrowly dodge two more). I managed to get one salvo off on the NC before he mysteriously exploded...because he ate a bunch of torps from his own “friendly” Asashio. :cap_haloween:

“Obey your thirst” only works for beverages folks, not thicc BButts. 

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
103 posts
14,003 battles

20km torps have always been a very mixed blessing. Well, ok, torps in general too, but the long range stuff in particular. Reminds me of the joke from WWII about everyone taking cover, on both sides, when thee American ground-attack planes were operating over the battlefield.

[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,305 battles

Torp boat DD behind BBs    -  your first indicator -  and it's not a good sign of the competence of the DD captain.

Edited by Camo68

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,980 posts
22,086 battles

And some of them do the right thing. OP I don't think that Asashio player knows how to play the ship. BTW Asashio captains, you are flanker, not a primary cap'er, and besides normal DD duties, you need to drive the enemy into a poor position for your team. GL to all and see you on the seas.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,741 battles
8 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

I just got out of a match in my Vladivostok in which I charged an enemy North Carolina in cap...only to eat a friendly Asashio torp in my rudder (and narrowly dodge two more). I managed to get one salvo off on the NC before he mysteriously exploded...because he ate a bunch of torps from his own “friendly” Asashio. :cap_haloween:

"There is 1 impostor among us."

In BOTH camps...

Maybe each Asashio spawned on the wrong team? IDK, I got nuthin... :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this