Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
comtedumas

Hey, AMD owners

7 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
2,039 posts
14,276 battles

Check your graphics settings, it has a checkbox for FidelityFX, AMD's answer to DLSS.  Its not out till June, but just remember its there.  

• Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
3,090 posts
8,742 battles
31 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

Check your graphics settings, it has a checkbox for FidelityFX, AMD's answer to DLSS.  Its not out till June, but just remember its there.  

Bah, who'd want to run AMD cards while losing NV's filters?  The game really doesn't use enough resources to warrant upscaling anyway.  While looking better at higher FPS, there's nothing to be gained in a game where ships / shells / torps aren't always where the client shows they are.

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
2,039 posts
14,276 battles

NVidia's cards make me nauseous.  Its something about they way they process the images.  AMD doesn't do that for me.  

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
2,087 posts
2,429 battles
3 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

Bah, who'd want to run AMD cards while losing NV's filters?  The game really doesn't use enough resources to warrant upscaling anyway.  While looking better at higher FPS, there's nothing to be gained in a game where ships / shells / torps aren't always where the client shows they are.

Oh what shocker some mentions AMD and Nvidia fanboi comes out of the woodwork :Smile_teethhappy: NvIDiA iS bEtTeR fIlThY aMd PeAsAnT :Smile_izmena: 

2 hours ago, comtedumas said:

NVidia's cards make me nauseous.  Its something about they way they process the images.  AMD doesn't do that for me.  

Nvidia GPUs are extremely fragile look at them the wrong way and they break :Smile_sceptic:

Edited by LastRemnant

[CYNIC]
Members
3,090 posts
8,742 battles
2 hours ago, LastRemnant said:

Oh what shocker some mentions AMD and Nvidia fanboi comes out of the woodwork :Smile_teethhappy: NvIDiA iS bEtTeR fIlThY aMd PeAsAnT :Smile_izmena: 

The only thing AMD cards are good for is keeping NV prices in-check, and they're both failing miserably at that.  I've got several AMD and even more NV cards.  AMD cards are just meh.  There's no substitute for NV's filter stack.

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,709 battles
14 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

8 hours ago, CV_Jeebies said:

The only thing AMD cards are good for is keeping NV prices in-check, and they're both failing miserably at that.  I've got several AMD and even more NV cards.  AMD cards are just meh.  There's no substitute for NV's filter stack.

I think you're posting in the wrong thread.

This one was for people who already have AMD cards. Your comments might have some value in a thread for people who have a choice to make.

Sign in to follow this