Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rafael_azuaje

FLINT ! BUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

173
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,825 battles

* recently the flint cruiser received a poor range buff from 11.1 to 11.9k I mean nothing! and with a penalty of reducing -1 second .. why does this happen? if Atlanta did receive a good buff from 11.1k to 13.3. and without any PENALTY. why hate flint ??

* The Atlanta Class cruisers had better hull and deck armor. Deck: 1 + 1⁄4 in (32 mm), and ok not to put 32mm but go up those 13mm which are very horrible for its tier, to 20mm, at most 25mm

his armor is very flan even a gun destroyer can easily deal great damage to atlanta / flint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Atlanta_(CL-51)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Flint_(CL-97)

shot-21.05.21_17.46.09-0890.jpg

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,397
[GWG]
Members
7,776 posts
14,921 battles

Meanwhile, US Standard battleships only go 20 knots because....  real life...

There is no doubt WG hates the USA and ham-strings the ships out of spite.

Maybe it makes the non-NA players feel superior.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,094
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,397 posts
13,097 battles
2 hours ago, rafael_azuaje said:

* recently the flint cruiser received a poor range buff from 11.1 to 11.9k I mean nothing! and with a penalty of reducing -1 second .. why does this happen? if Atlanta did receive a good buff from 11.1k to 13.3. and without any PENALTY. why hate flint ??

* The Atlanta Class cruisers had better hull and deck armor. Deck: 1 + 1⁄4 in (32 mm), and ok not to put 32mm but go up those 13mm which are very horrible for its tier, to 20mm, at most 25mm

his armor is very flan even a gun destroyer can easily deal great damage to atlanta / flint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Atlanta_(CL-51)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Flint_(CL-97)

shot-21.05.21_17.46.09-0890.jpg

That's not a buff it's an adjustment. 11.9km doesn't even compete with most DD gun ranges. And that 5.1s reload is longer than some CLs with 152s at higher tier.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,097
[WORX]
Members
14,298 posts
20,867 battles

Its sad, to see this type of ships get mothballed by the player-base because the "SUITS," just dont want the game to go by the "Fair Play" Doctrine.

It is what it is and I stopped playing it... The pendulum is not in the center for the Flint.... Not even close.

Sooner or later the player base will

  • Get sick of screaming to fix it...
    • OR
  • No longer play the ship they worked hard to get to enjoy...
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,397
[GWG]
Members
7,776 posts
14,921 battles
8 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its sad, to see this type of ships get mothballed by the player-base because the "SUITS," just dont want the game to go by the "Fair Play" Doctrine.

It is what it is and I stopped playing it... The pendulum is not in the center for the Flint.... Not even close.

Sooner or later the player base will

  • Get sick of screaming to fix it...
    • OR
  • No longer play the ship they worked hard to get to enjoy...

I saved a little more steel and got the Black instead of the Flint.

I'll tell you, that is one OP monster.  It's a choice I haven't regretted.  Smoke, Radar, Concealment, and a full set of torps and guns.

And it's a fun ship in co-op.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
501
[GOCRY]
Members
1,027 posts
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Sooner or later the player base will

  • Get sick of screaming to fix it...
    • OR
  • No longer play the ship they worked hard to get to enjoy...

Both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
432
[SIM]
Members
1,717 posts

Flint is pure port decor now. Was a complete waste to spend on the steel event long ago. WG will never get another $ from me as long as these quirky stupid band-aid, staple fixes are in place.

WG wake up and fix things or just turn off your servers.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[WOLFL]
Members
1,043 posts
38,825 battles
9 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

I saved a little more steel and got the Black instead of the Flint.

I'll tell you, that is one OP monster.  It's a choice I haven't regretted.  Smoke, Radar, Concealment, and a full set of torps and guns.

And it's a fun ship in co-op.

I Confirme have the Black666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[WOLFA]
Members
201 posts

I won the Atlanta B in a crate and already had Atlanta, so big whoop! Meanwhile the Flint has 9km torps while Atlanta has 4km? wth no USN ship has 4km torps except for the Atlanta!

Let's not get into the lack of real life radar that is portrayed on US ships spinning uselessly from the top mast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[WOLFA]
Members
201 posts
On 5/21/2021 at 5:49 PM, rafael_azuaje said:

* recently the flint cruiser received a poor range buff from 11.1 to 11.9k I mean nothing! and with a penalty of reducing -1 second .. why does this happen? if Atlanta did receive a good buff from 11.1k to 13.3. and without any PENALTY. why hate flint ??

* The Atlanta Class cruisers had better hull and deck armor. Deck: 1 + 1⁄4 in (32 mm), and ok not to put 32mm but go up those 13mm which are very horrible for its tier, to 20mm, at most 25mm

his armor is very flan even a gun destroyer can easily deal great damage to atlanta / flint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Atlanta_(CL-51)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Flint_(CL-97)

shot-21.05.21_17.46.09-0890.jpg

But flints torpedoes have a 9km range vs Atlanta's 4km  BIG difference for no reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
103 posts
1,170 battles
On 5/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, AVR_Project said:

Meanwhile, US Standard battleships only go 20 knots because....  real life...

There is no doubt WG hates the USA and ham-strings the ships out of spite.

Maybe it makes the non-NA players feel superior.

You noticed? I thought I was alone. Although this argument can (accurately) be made for many nations, ngl.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×