Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BadNews420

We can not allow Airstrike!

131 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

184
[G0ATS]
Members
551 posts
11,521 battles

From the developers that came up with dead eye and soon submarines we are now getting Airstrike.

I just watch a youtube video from a person that got kicked from cc program not too long ago, you know who it is and how to find this video, but I'm sure there are some rules against linking his videos, so I will not do that.

2 min into the game an Alaska get air striked for 40 or was it 50k? dmg plus quad fire, yes quad like in 4 (four)

That is 2 min into the game, Alaska had no chance at all to get away from the bombs, only way to not get hit is to never stop and hope the airstriker cant predict where your ship will be in 14 seconds.

This airstrike is so insane so it must be a very late april fools joke.

I mean come on WG what are you doing? 

Your devs need to start playing this game,  they do not understand how this game is played, and they are killing it.

  • Cool 13
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,251
[BONKS]
Members
2,861 posts
52 battles

You honestly believe whether this makes it into the game is up to the community?

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,583
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,922 posts
10,311 battles

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[G0ATS]
Members
551 posts
11,521 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

You honestly believe whether this makes it into the game is up to the community?

It is our creditcards that decide how this game develop. 

  • Cool 3
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,764
[ARGSY]
Members
24,475 posts
18,459 battles
8 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

This airstrike is so insane so it must be a very late april fools joke.

This is early testing, and you need to admit that fact when you criticize it.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[G0ATS]
Members
551 posts
11,521 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This is early testing, and you need to admit that fact when you criticize it.

Did they listen to early testing reports about dead eye?

We can not allow WG to ruin a game we love.

  • Cool 3
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,727
[WOLFG]
Members
12,664 posts
11,770 battles
1 minute ago, BadNews420 said:

Did they listen to early testing reports about dead eye?

We can not allow WG to ruin a game we love.

No.

Nor the rest of the captains rework

Nor the CV rework.

If WG wants this they are going to do it.

WG:

I did it! And I'll do it again dammit! - evil raccoon | Meme Generator

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers
196 posts
10,220 battles

:Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,057
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,248 posts
24 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

It is our creditcards that decide how this game develop. 

No, no it isn't.  Waving your credit card around and WG and demanding that they make you a super special ship or remove a feature, isn't how it works.

We, the players, get to share our opinion and what we think.  We get to decide if we buy something or not.  We do not get to "allow" or "disallow" what WG does with their private property.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
540
[Y0L0W]
Members
644 posts
20,666 battles

I guess you can one shot (strike) a tier 9 super cruiser now. 
 

BALANS

 

the vid for those that are wondering. 

Edited by Bortt
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,239
[BWC]
Beta Testers
2,110 posts
8,161 battles
24 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

 

Your devs need to start playing this game,  they do not understand how this game is played, and they are killing it.

 

Oh...for a minute I thought you were saying that they were doing a bad job, but if you think they are 'killing it', then in common urban parlance you mean they are doing the task to perfection, right?

 

All joking aside, we don't 'allow' the devs to do anything, just as none of us 'allow' our employers to assign us tasks or our governments to collect taxes.  We are not the authority in this case, and so we do not have the right to dictate to anyone what the game will or will not be.  The only choice we have is if we play the game, or not.  If we play, we play by the rules the owner of the game sets.  If we walk, then what happens in the game isn't any of our business.

 

So, I suggest a better use of wording that acknowledges that this is an opinion and not a directive.

 

 

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[G0ATS]
Members
551 posts
11,521 battles
3 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

No, no it isn't.  You get to decide if you spend money on the game.  WG get's to decide how their game works. 

We, the players, get to share our opinion and what we think.  We do not get to "allow" or "disallow" what WG does with their private property.

We allow or disallow with our creditcard. We own the game.

  • Cool 2
  • Meh 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,057
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,248 posts
3 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

We allow or disallow with our creditcard. We own the game.

No.  You own your credit card and you get to decide what you use it for.  You (or we), do not own World of Warships. 

You seem very confused. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
1,684 posts
22 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

It is our creditcards that decide how this game develop. 

 

6 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

No, no it isn't.  Waving your credit card around and WG and demanding that they make you a super special ship or remove a feature, isn't how it works.

We, the players, get to share our opinion and what we think.  We get to decide if we buy something or not.  We do not get to "allow" or "disallow" what WG does with their private property. 

They sometimes take the players opinion into consideration, but at the the end of the day, they get to decide.

WG has and will do what they want regardless of what the Player base thinks or wants.

Even if the player base stops spending , there will always be those who will buy the next thing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[G0ATS]
Members
551 posts
11,521 battles
1 minute ago, Burnsy said:

No.  You own your credit card and you get to decide what you use it for.  You (or we), do not own World of Warships. 

You seem very confused.

You seem confused on how WG make money, if we stop paying, WG have to listen.

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
450
[GOCRY]
Members
968 posts
19 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

We can not allow WG to ruin a game we love.

This is funny.  Really?  What exactly are you going to do?  It’s their game, and they are going to do whatever they want with it. They’ve proven that time and time again.  You have two options: 1) Take it, or 2) Leave it.

But I have good news!  There are lots of good games out there!  Try something else!  Don’t get so wrapped up in what WG does with their game!  Just have fun playing a game, and play something else if this isn’t fun any more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,057
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,248 posts
4 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

You seem confused on how WG make money, if we stop paying, WG have to listen.

They don't "have" to do anything with their private property, that they don't want to do. 

Anyway, good luck with your endeavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,727
[WOLFG]
Members
12,664 posts
11,770 battles
Just now, BadNews420 said:

You seem confused on how WG make money, if we stop paying, WG have to listen.

Yes.  If we ALL stop spending.

There are people that video gave wood to.

They are right now spending to have the FXP available to go to tier 10 right when it is available.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,433
[SGSS]
Members
6,222 posts
36 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

From the developers that came up with dead eye and soon submarines we are now getting Airstrike.

I just watch a youtube video from a person that got kicked from cc program not too long ago, you know who it is and how to find this video, but I'm sure there are some rules against linking his videos, so I will not do that.

2 min into the game an Alaska get air striked for 40 or was it 50k? dmg plus quad fire, yes quad like in 4 (four)

That is 2 min into the game, Alaska had no chance at all to get away from the bombs, only way to not get hit is to never stop and hope the airstriker cant predict where your ship will be in 14 seconds.

This airstrike is so insane so it must be a very late april fools joke.

I mean come on WG what are you doing? 

Your devs need to start playing this game,  they do not understand how this game is played, and they are killing it.

Your truing to tell us that 1 air strike did 50k?

I keep hearing storys, for years not true but the lie gets pushed around till it becomes fact when its not.

Like deadeye is breaking the world. CV are so gps like that they look at DD and they blow up.

I am willing to bet that the AK got hit by the airstrike and BB shells that caused cit damage.

 

You coming in with half a story and facts will creat fear and the end of the world.

Now dead eye is gone and everyone misses it.

 

  • Meh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[HWIN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
121 posts
7,957 battles

Wow, airstrikes are effective against the exact types of targets they're designed to punish? Crazy!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,057
[12TF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,248 posts
3 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Your truing to tell us that 1 air strike did 50k?

I keep hearing storys, for years not true but the lie gets pushed around till it becomes fact when its not.

Like deadeye is breaking the world. CV are so gps like that they look at DD and they blow up.

I am willing to bet that the AK got hit by the airstrike and BB shells that caused cit damage.

 

You coming in with half a story and facts will creat fear and the end of the world.

Now dead eye is gone and everyone misses it.

 

The video is all over the forum/reddit.  It did do what it says.

It's also the ship's very first day in testing.  It is very likely that it will be nerfed, just a bit, before it hits live.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
907 posts
34 minutes ago, BadNews420 said:

It is our creditcards that decide how this game develop. 

I am not sure if this is correct. The NA servers aren't growing, which means that we're in replacement mode. WG is notorious for not listening to players, so I would not be surprised if this ship gets pushed out the way it is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,561
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,020 posts
7,847 battles

If I am understanding this right.. this is actually 3 simultaneous air strikes by a tester division.  This is 3 of the Dutch Ships dropping on same target.    FTR..  This is why they test them.   

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,316
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,426 posts
12,684 battles
1 hour ago, BadNews420 said:

We allow or disallow with our creditcard. We own the game.

We own nothing they could care less about your credit card theres plenty around that will gladly spend . 

Edited by clammboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×