Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

German DD tokens

4 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
666 posts

Im pretty sure i did all the avail missions and did get a z31 but i still need a few hundred tokens for the perm camo... are we getting more chances at tokens?  how else can i get tokens?  is there a german DD's part 2?  i only see a mission for ships i dont have but the rewards are just ependable camo.  i need a few hundred german DD tokens if anyone knows how or when..  thanks

[WOLFC]
Members
5,673 posts
15,855 battles

I didn’t spend a cent and was able to unlock the Z-31 permanent camo. My guess would be that you either missed one of the missions or one of the two token drops WG had for watching the official channel on Twitch. There is no way to gain more tokens at this time without spending doubloons on bundles in the Armory.

• Cool 1

[RSWF]
Members
384 posts
5,592 battles

Same as @Nevermore135  I unlocked the Z-331 and it's perma-camo.  I have 250 tokens left, which were from the Twitch drops about a month ago.  The missions were just enough.  The random bundles in the armory give 350 tokens plus flags or camos for 1,500 Doubloons (one bundle gives Felix Schultz and one gives 3,000 tokens but unless you're really lucky you'll get 350 tokens).  If you're within 350, I guess you'll have to decide if it's worth 1,500 dubs to you.

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

I unlocked everything and have about 4000 tokens left.

Just waiting on the Elbing.