You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

Question: Regarding achievements....

10 comments in this topic

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,246 battles

So, as we know, rewards for achievements have been removed (i.e flags). But achievements also contribute to BXP and thus towards XP earnings. In their sheer brilliancy they removed them too? Because if that's true, then they actually shafted the whole XP economy of Wows.. And that would explain some......strange late developments.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles

I don't think the experience impact has changed. Just the award of flags for the achievement.

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,246 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I don't think the experience impact has changed. Just the award of flags for the achievement.

Well, I'm not so sure about that. Because that would be in line with the presented explanation. It would be nice to know, what gives what

So @Hapa_Fodder ?

Edited by Bandi73

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
1 minute ago, Bandi73 said:

Well, I'm not so sure about that. It would be nice to know, what gives what

So @Hapa_Fodder ?

They have always been cagey about exact earnings but it would be nice to know if it is still there.

[KWF]
Members
6,690 posts
7,321 battles
28 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

So, as we know, rewards for achievements have been removed (i.e flags). But achievements also contribute to BXP and thus towards XP earnings. In their sheer brilliancy they removed them too? Because if that's true, then they actually shafted the whole XP economy of Wows.. And that would explain some......strange late developments.

You mean players having reduced earnings in Operations? That could certainly explain the reduced BXP considering in a decent win you will get 2-3 achievements by default.

I haven't noticed a huge difference in Randoms, though could just be my small sample.

Edited by warheart1992

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,246 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

You mean players having reduced earnings in Operations? That could certainly explain the reduced BXP considering in a decent win you will get 2-3 achievements by default.

Yep. And if stars  would be considered team/match achievements,(i.e BXP "multipliers") that would fully explain the ......inexplicable. But would also mean that we are effed.

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles

I still don’t understand the point of this change in the first place.

Effectively, though not completely, I’m a Co-op main.

I’m not suffering through any want of combat flags.

Events, missions, tasks, and dailies, plus regularly picking signals for the three daily xp containers, and I’ve no lack of signals.

Signals are in the shop for earnable ftp currencies.

Not sure how signals are so ‘hard’ to get this was a needed change...

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,246 battles
13 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I still don’t understand the point of this change in the first place.

Effectively, though not completely, I’m a Co-op main.

I’m not suffering through any want of combat flags.

Events, missions, tasks, and dailies, plus regularly picking signals for the three daily xp containers, and I’ve no lack of signals.

Signals are in the shot for earnable ftp currencies.

Not sure how signals are so ‘hard’ to get this was a needed change...

Actually to me this starts to makes sense. It isn't necessarily about flags. If I'm correct they removed  the BXP boosts from them too. Meaning that they fundamentally altered the XP economy of Wows.

[-BCO-]
Members
3,026 posts
5,246 battles

Hmm......I'm  "kinda interested" in the topic so....good manners or no, I will keep asking the question.

Edited by Bandi73