Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ErikTheVikingMoose

Foreign Built BB and BC

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
213 posts
14,016 battles

Q for WG staff/admin

Any chance of seeing Agincourt being released as a premium Pan America tech tree ship as Rio de Janeiro ?  I mean after all she was originally built for Brazil .  I for one would pick one up in a heartbeat.

In much the same way the  Nuevo de Julio and Boise were released ?  True Brazil never got the ship , but Brazil was responsible for het getting started up on the construction slipways.  There are ships in the game that never were so why not ?

How about for the European Tech tree  - the  SMS Goeben to represent Turkey and  Kilkis* for Greece and Espana for Spain ?

Kilkis was commissioned in 1908 , well within the time span of the game.

Thanks

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
3,377 posts
12,101 battles
53 minutes ago, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

Any chance of seeing Agincourt being released as a premium Pan America tech tree ship as Rio de Janeiro ?

I can see this happening somewhere down the line. It would fit the (unfortunate) pattern we have of premium Pan-American ships being clones of other nations’ ships. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see the same with the new Dutch tier VIII cruiser.

On another note, the appropriate designation for a battlecruiser is “CC.” To my knowledge, the only battlecruisers ever laid down by a nation that used such a two-letter system were the Lexington-class ships, which were given the hull numbers CC-1 to CC-6.

[WHARF]
Members
513 posts
20,011 battles
1 hour ago, ErikTheVikingMoose said:

Q for WG staff/admin

Any chance of seeing Agincourt being released as a premium Pan America tech tree ship as Rio de Janeiro ?  I mean after all she was originally built for Brazil .  I for one would pick one up in a heartbeat.

In much the same way the  Nuevo de Julio and Boise were released ?  True Brazil never got the ship , but Brazil was responsible for het getting started up on the construction slipways.  There are ships in the game that never were so why not ?

How about for the European Tech tree  - the  SMS Goeben to represent Turkey and  Kilkis* for Greece and Espana for Spain ?

Kilkis was commissioned in 1908 , well within the time span of the game.

Thanks

i too would like to see it in Brazil  and a lot of other ships that also when that route.

Edited by dadeoo

Sign in to follow this