Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

Is the update up? Game can't connect.....

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles

As per the title.... Also I can't see the usual timetable on the GC browser.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,724
[ARGSY]
Members
25,722 posts
19,815 battles

Obviously if you can't log on, the server is not yet back up.

  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
1 minute ago, DeathsStalker said:

Technically they have until 09:00:01 EST until your allowed to complain :cap_viking:

 

6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Obviously if you can't log on, the server is not yet back up.

 

Oh no complaining :) I'm Eu and my time now is 14:20. And no notification in the GC browser about the timetable . Also I had recently a nasty crash so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,427
[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
4,135 posts

The game bends over backwards to notify players in advance what to expect time and date wise. Where I am in Dixie, its still a hour and 32 minutes until expected completion of updating of the server. The updating patch came in a couple of days ago ready to go when the servers updated.

Call it 7 central or 1200 Greenwich Merdian Time in UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
2 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

The game bends over backwards to notify players in advance what to expect time and date wise. Where I am in Dixie, its still a hour and 32 minutes until expected completion of updating of the server. The updating patch came in a couple of days ago ready to go when the servers updated.

Call it 7 central or 1200 Greenwich Merdian Time in UK.

Thanks. But as i said  I had a nasty crash and I'm a bit unsure. 

Btw, I'm from Transylvania, the  land of Dracula :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,269
[KWF]
Members
6,732 posts
7,321 battles
3 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Thanks. But as i said  I had a nasty crash and I'm a bit unsure. 

Btw, I'm from Transylvania, the  land of Dracula :)

Used to be on same timezone, expect to be able to login at around 16:00. 

Edited by warheart1992
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

Used to be on same timezone, expect to be able to login at around 16:00.

Thank you. What worries me a bit is that I can login to EU with the same client ( I have two and if the update was correct I couldn't, being different game versions) so..... will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,269
[KWF]
Members
6,732 posts
7,321 battles
10 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Thank you. What worries me a bit is that I can login to EU with the same client ( I have two and if the update was correct I couldn't, being different game versions) so..... will see. 

The client is the same, the server isn't though.

From what I see the patch was deployed on EU between 7 and 10 in the morning.

Taking into account the time difference on NA it is getting deployed between 3 and 6 AM PT. 

I get a helpful notification on my version of the website that's aligned with my  local time zone. Should apply to you too.

worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0104-german-destroyers-part-2/

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
25 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

The client is the same, the server isn't though.

From what I see the patch was deployed on EU between 7 and 10 in the morning.

Taking into account the time difference on NA it is getting deployed between 3 and 6 AM PT. 

I get a helpful notification on my version of the website that's aligned with my  local time zone. Should apply to you too.

worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0104-german-destroyers-part-2/

Ahh... yes. Again, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,724
[ARGSY]
Members
25,722 posts
19,815 battles

You're almost better off waiting for someone to come here and post that the server is up! :cap_haloween:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
29 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You're almost better off waiting for someone to come here and post that the server is up! :cap_haloween:

I'm playin on EU while I wait :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,482
[SR-_-]
Members
5,023 posts
46,984 battles

3 minute warning....3 minutes and server should be up. I heard the WG Hamsters are being primed with Red Bull as we speak. Either it comes on as intended, or one of the hamsters exploded. Then maybe another 10 minutes to replace hamster. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[P2W]
Beta Testers
260 posts
16,470 battles

There is an auction that allows you to logon for all of your gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,439
[-BCO-]
Members
3,035 posts
5,410 battles
10 minutes ago, Jimmah13 said:

I just got in on the NA server.

Yep logged in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,724
[ARGSY]
Members
25,722 posts
19,815 battles
2 hours ago, jbc98k said:

There is an auction that allows you to logon for all of your gold

Allows, not forces.

Do I like seeing WG make money? Yep.

Do I like giving them money? Yep.

Do I like making reckless decisions that drive me to spend far more than the goods are worth? NO.

Do I think people should be protected from themselves in the online gaming environment? NO. That way lies totalitarianism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[P2W]
Beta Testers
260 posts
16,470 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Allows, not forces.

Do I like seeing WG make money? Yep.

Do I like giving them money? Yep.

Do I like making reckless decisions that drive me to spend far more than the goods are worth? NO.

Do I think people should be protected from themselves in the online gaming environment? NO. That way lies totalitarianism.

Does someone need a Snickers bar? Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×