You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
12,451 battles

SO when got this ship sometime last year it had 150mm or 15cm guns on it now you have changed this to 128mm guns which are not correct according to historical records.  this ship is inaccurate and should be taken out of the game or change it back to what it should have to the correct armament.     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_destroyer_Z29

Thank you 

CrazyMonkey 

[RLGN]
Members
16,860 posts
29,556 battles

You can thank the German DD split for that.

WG took the big guns as an option off the old destroyers, and put them on the new destroyers in the current event.

Members
4 posts
12,451 battles

sorry, it was the Z23 but it also has 15cm guns or 150mm why would they do this ship is designed with these guns oh oops we want you to get the other  Z class DD's instead.  see if I can get my money it was also a Premium ship 

[META_]
Members
1,840 posts
19,090 battles
6 hours ago, CrazyMonkey_54 said:

sorry, it was the Z23 but it also has 15cm guns or 150mm why would they do this ship is designed with these guns oh oops we want you to get the other  Z class DD's instead.  see if I can get my money it was also a Premium ship 

Z23 is not a premium ship , the t61 and z39 are premium ships....the z39 still has the 150s and is the strongest tier 7 on the Euro server per wows stats.