Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
collisionSpace

KotS Mission #7

5 comments in this topic

[2GOOD]
Members
929 posts
21,523 battles

I earned and claimed three rewards from the Kots stream last night, including the final Kots mission I need, number 7.

I've now logged into Wows some 10 hours later and none of the three drops have come through - no Kots mission, no twitch container and no 10.3 mission.

I've confirmed that the accounts are linked correctly on both sides and it worked 7 days ago when Kots mission 5 came through. I've also restarted WoWs, and logged into twitch using a different browser, just in case that triggered something.

Suggestions?

• Cool 1

[FOOLZ]
[FOOLZ]
Members
24 posts
7,728 battles

Similar here. I claimed the finals Sat Kots drop on Sat, logged into the game and confirmed it was there and I had 8 days to complete it. I claimed the Sun finals Kots drop Sun but didn't log into the game yesterday. Both drops show up in my inventory. I log in today and don't see the Sun missions and the Sat mission is gone.

[CNF]
Members
18 posts
10,185 battles

Same here. I watched the official streams, and had no issues with claiming and receiving KotS missions up to an including #6. I claimed #7 in my Twitch Drops inventory, but the mission has yet to appear in my game?

I sent in support ticket to WG, waiting to hear back from them.  My Twitch account is still linked to my WG account, and everything looks the same.

[ARGSY]
Members
30,103 posts
26,974 battles
14 hours ago, GoroShinori said:

I log in today and don't see the Sun missions and the Sat mission is gone.

You didn't perchance complete it without noticing? 

All is fine on my end.

[2GOOD]
Members
929 posts
21,523 battles

Update - WG support responded pretty quickly and asked for a screenshot showing the drops I'd claimed in twitch. This information has now been sent to the developers and ticket marked as on hold.

Final update - they're calling it a delay in the accrual of awards as the crate and missions finally arrived around 40 hours after they'd been claimed on twitch.

Edited by collisionSpace

Sign in to follow this