You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Quincy71_GWP

All I See are things I don't agree with lately

5 comments in this topic

[TF-62]
Members
177 posts
36,358 battles

Don't shoot the messenger but I'm seeing a serious slip in the management of this game lately. 

1. Flandre released with a serious free look bug. Never acknowledged directly through WG, but they communicated only through the CCs and let them do the dirty work and take the heat for it.

2. Kong-Godzilla voiceovers not as advertised.

3. "Data center" outage.

4. Tomorrow is the 4 week deadline for update 0.10.4. However... silence.

5. Outrageous "plans" for super battleships (don't we already have OP BBs?), and subs in ranked. 

Anyone else care to add more to this list? Anyone else having serious trust issues with what is being developed, what we are being told/not told, general integrity of the management of this game? I for one have been having serious doubts as of late about the direction of this game. Actions and inactions speak very loudly.

Sincerely,

Dissatisfied Ultra Overlord of the Mega-Whales

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 4

[ARGSY]
Members
24,419 posts
18,377 battles
8 minutes ago, Quincy71_GWP said:

Tomorrow is the 4 week deadline for update 0.10.4. However... silence.

Are you certain? I have a funny feeling this was always going to be a five-week patch, but I'm sure @Hapa_Fodder can confirm or deny.

[WOLFG]
Members
12,611 posts
11,708 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Are you certain? I have a funny feeling this was always going to be a five-week patch, but I'm sure @Hapa_Fodder can confirm or deny.

I think it will be 5 weeks.  I haven't gotten a pre-download yet.

[SALVO]
Members
8,211 posts
6,098 battles
14 minutes ago, Quincy71_GWP said:

5. Outrageous "plans" for super battleships (don't we already have OP BBs?), and subs in ranked. 

C'mon... an H class Super Battleship is a wet dream of many BB whales around here, give the public what the public wants, isn't it?

Subs in Ranked makes more sense (as test) than subs in Random, if you are gonna screw something it better be a "secondary" mode as Ranked and not your primary game mode. Subs in their own separated mode won't tell you anything about how well they'll fit in Randoms, Ranked has a closer resemblance.  

• Cool 3
  • Meh 2

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
15,629 battles
24 minutes ago, Quincy71_GWP said:

1. Flandre released with a serious free look bug. Never acknowledged directly through WG, but they communicated only through the CCs and let them do the dirty work and take the heat for it.

We did publicly state this actually on patch day and after patch day and stated that this would be fixed and when and then gave the CCs the information. Bugs happen, no one is perfect.

2. Kong-Godzilla voiceovers not as advertised.

These voiceovers when I specifically talked about this when we released the information on stream, we discussed how the voiceovers for this collaboration are different and meant to be more complimentary to the standard VO, the roars and such from Kong and Godzilla were in addition to voice overs. Not direct voiceovers, because neither monster speaks a language and having them have the same or a few roars for every VO line would probably get annoying.

3. "Data center" outage.

We cannot correct things that are out of our control. Considering the NA Servers have not had an outage like we did that was less than 12 hours in close to 5 years, I am not sure why this should be on the list. The entire datacenter went down, we don't own the datacenter, nor do we control the gear.

4. Tomorrow is the 4 week deadline for update 0.10.4. However... silence.

We have stated multiple times over the past couple weeks that this update cycle would be 5 weeks not 4

As for your statements about the Super BB project, additions to World of Warships are normal over the course of time, changes, additions etc. Furthermore, quite often the H class and A150 class ships have been requested by the community directly.

Your title has been changed due to it being a forum violation and as always if people feel they can do a better job than our amazing development team feel free to visit https://wargaming.com/en/careers but personal attacks are a violation and will not be allowed.

-Hapa

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 12