Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Orex_Whitefire

Unsupported Mode

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
176 battles

So I am using a 32" T.V as my monitor and it will not show the game when I launch it.  It does work for the World of Planes game so I'm confused as to what is happening.  I uninstalled the game and still am having this issue.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts

what video card and what reso using for game? 

same reso for Win?

tried windowed mode?

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,094 battles
1 hour ago, Ozium said:

what video card and what reso using for game? 

same reso for Win?

tried windowed mode?

If it worked for planes it should work on the same settings for ships shouldn't it?

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles
3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

If it worked for planes it should work on the same settings for ships shouldn't it?

They're different games, so why should they?

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,094 battles
2 minutes ago, Noshiro_ said:

They're different games, so why should they?

Don't get the relevance of that question...I play many different games on my computer & use a TV for a monitor.

The computer is hooked up to the TV...as long as the TV is set to HDMI 1 any game I play (or web search of whatever) on the computer shows up on the TV...

& as they're both WG titles they both need to be launched from the same mandatory WGC.

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Don't get the relevance of that question...I play many different games on my computer & use a TV for a monitor.

The computer is hooked up to the TV...as long as the TV is set to HDMI 1 any game I play (or web search of whatever) on the computer shows up on the TV...

& as they're both WG titles they both need to be launched from the same mandatory WGC.

There's just the potential that OP's TV doesn't play nicely with WoWs in fullscreen. Some random peculiarity between WoWs and WoWP, which are developed by seperate developers and hence have differences in their code, may just mean OP needs to solve it by doing it as windowed fullscreen or the like.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts
9 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

and yet it doesn't ...   :Smile-_tongue:

they started same base but each game can make changes independent of others (IIRC)

Sign in to follow this