You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Get Kirov for Completing a Chain of Combat Missions, and Discounts for Ships and Camouflages!

65 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
16,778 posts
19,407 battles
10 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I guess everyone already had Makarov, so it had to be Kirov :Smile_trollface:.

Since it was a tech tree to premium conversion, I'd think a lot of people have it already.

Any guesses on what we receive if we already have the Kirov?

Members
968 posts
221 battles
7 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Since it was a tech tree to premium conversion, I'd think a lot of people have it already.

Port slot and a 3 point captain.

Thanks WG for the tech ship that I paid for, and now given back to me.  I dunno if this is intended as an insult for those that already have it, or a thank you for the new players.  Knowing WG, it will be the answer that took the least amount of effort.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[WOLFC]
Members
5,899 posts
16,537 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

In addition to the port slot, captain, and Soviet camo, almost certainly credits. On top of the fact that she used to be the tech tree tier V, she is also available for coal.  In addition, the recent pattern seems to be that ships awarded from mission chains in this manner give credit compensation vs doubloons, which are reserved for container and directive drops.

Edited by Nevermore135

[BONKY]
Members
2,220 posts
25,958 battles
33 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Chances are, port slot, captain, Soviet Camo, and credits. Although compensation in however much coal she costs would be nice though

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,428 posts
17,182 battles
40 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Port slot, captain, camo, and 6 million credits (credit amount confirmed by Yabbacoe on the EU forums) 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 3

Members
2,647 posts

Permanent camo for a ship that already comes with permanent camo.... it's like getting a second spoon for your Frosty. You've gotten something extra, but you've really gotten nothing (cleverly disguised).

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[WOLFC]
Members
5,899 posts
16,537 battles
21 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

Permanent camo for a ship that already comes with permanent camo.... it's like getting a second spoon for your Frosty. You've gotten something extra, but you've really gotten nothing (cleverly disguised).

Eh... free is free, and I actually like the Soviet camo. It’s just so artistically over the top. I spent a few doubloons last year to get it for Comrade Hipper.

1 hour ago, warheart1992 said:

I guess everyone already had Makarov, so it had to be Kirov :Smile_trollface:.

It could have been worse - it could have been Mikoyan. :Smile_ohmy:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,533 posts

already have it from moskva event but still cool for those who don't

no participate button?  guess show up tomor

[VIGIL]
Members
1,410 posts

This is cool.  I don't have this bote and I've been eyeballing it recently.  Fun little event, IMO.

Members
808 posts

Has anyone tried playing tier 5 during the day recently?  Average wait time is around 4 minutes. If you win Kirov you will have to wait till evening prime time otherwise half of the players will be bots. 

• Cool 3

[T3I0F]
Members
873 posts
4,814 battles
4 minutes ago, CAPT_CORNHOLIO said:

Has anyone tried playing tier 5 during the day recently?  Average wait time is around 4 minutes. If you win Kirov you will have to wait till evening prime time otherwise half of the players will be bots. 

Huh, I don't have trouble finding matches at that tier. Although I do get up tiered a lot

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,712 battles
2 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

I hate that when some bundles are advertised with extra camos to fatten up the price when in truth you don't have any use for it. As I tend to say, I just want the burger, not the meal.

2 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Eh... free is free, and I actually like the Soviet camo. It’s just so artistically over the top. I spent a few doubloons last year to get it for Comrade Hipper.

It could have been worse - it could have been Mikoyan. :Smile_ohmy:

Mikoyan has been expunged from my memory along with Genova. I don't what these names mean....

• Cool 1

[PIXEL]
Members
437 posts
32,293 battles
11 minutes ago, uberfu said:

STOP Resetting the Port every time there's an update !!!

It’s like waking up in a strange city after a bender

where am I and how did I get here 

and where are my clothes?

• Funny 2

[T3I0F]
Members
873 posts
4,814 battles
54 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Mikoyan has been expunged from my memory along with Genova. I don't what these names mean....

Mikoyan is just a Kotovsky that has Hindenburg guns

idk what Genova is

[MR-1]
Members
2,936 posts
30,867 battles

I suppose it will be a % of what we actually paid for Kirov and it’s upgrades

and not the full cost of what we paid for it 

dockyard yawnnn don’t want the T9 DD as I already have to of them 

still no mention of any new scenario s

[5D6]
Beta Testers
65 posts
23,374 battles

Yeah Kirov as a reward when most people have it is pretty damned useless. Only way to make this worth while for credits is to sell your KIROV just before you re-obtain it as a reward. Kirov will get you 4 Mil in creds. You're welcome. Although one of the posts here says that if you already have Kirov, you will be credited 6 Mil.....hmmm  to take the chance or not to take the chance to sell before re-obtaining as a reward....that is the question. 

[WOLFG]
Members
16,778 posts
19,407 battles
7 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Port slot, captain, camo, and 6 million credits (credit amount confirmed by Yabbacoe on the EU forums) 

Yeah, it was mostly tongue in cheek on my part.

7 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

I prefer thinking of it as a belt to go with my suspenders.

But, I'll take 6 million quid and a port slot if I'm doing it anyways.

[O_O]
Members
7,769 posts
21,274 battles

Every mission with a reward does not have to be of value to every single player...because unless it is a brand new, previously unavailable ship, that would be impossible to achieve.

If you already have Kirov, either ignore the mission event or complete it for the credit incentive.

I don't see what the drama is about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[T_O_P]
Members
713 posts

@Hapa_Fodder

WG, while I like the new Soviet permacamos and appreciate being able to get it on my Kirov, but I was REALLY hoping you guys would release THESE Soviet Victory camos for sale... in honor of May 9 VE day

(Thankfully there was an opportunity to collect everything for LENIN (Camo and Lenin flag), so at least I have THAT, but) c'mon it's been 2 years!!! SELL THEM TO ME ALREADY!!!!

552990_20200512001744_1.thumb.png.2992dc5049772d8a36cacdbcad1c6f40.png

1353834707_VladSovietVictory.thumb.JPG.86e8664381b7f279ca18c495be53089d.JPGb60c5860-55fd-11e9-a5ce-d89d6715223c_1200x.thumb.jpg.7dbc517435203cf4259ddef302fffbf6.jpgb60ab79e-55fd-11e9-b817-d89d6715223c_1200x.thumb.jpg.b897376707b2d734ec28451349a1bc56.jpgb61d8658-55fd-11e9-b139-d89d6715223c_1200x.thumb.jpg.804eb9340647be0f8cce81fb8e3e8648.jpg

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle
  • Cool 2
  • Haha 1