You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
cheekywarship2018

PSA: Daily Rewards Start Today

13 comments in this topic

[AFK-2]
Members
699 posts
6,232 battles

I know that this is fairly late in the day but I thought I'd make this post anyways since this was announced some time ago and people have probably forgotten. Starting today, you can collect a reward everyday for the rest of the mo0nth by logging in and they aren't insignificant netting you 8250 FXP, 1200 Coal, 100 doubloons, a super container and more. It is very worth while just to login each day and the collect the rewards especially if you a a new/ causal player. 

Screenshot 2021-05-01 193617.png

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 6

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
2 hours ago, cheekywarship2018 said:

I know that this is fairly late in the day but I thought I'd make this post anyways since this was announced some time ago and people have probably forgotten. Starting today, you can collect a reward everyday for the rest of the mo0nth by logging in and they aren't insignificant netting you 8250 FXP, 1200 Coal, 100 doubloons, a super container and more. It is very worth while just to login each day and the collect the rewards especially if you a a new/ causal player. 

Thanx for the reminder.

Do they auto collect at the end of the day as long as you log in for the day...or do they need to push the button to collect them?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[AFK-2]
Members
699 posts
6,232 battles
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Thanx for the reminder.

Do they auto collect at the end of the day as long as you log in for the day...or do they need to push the button to collect them?

If you don't push the button when you login, you will automatically receive it the day after if you login. 

• Thanks 2

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,146 battles
2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Thanx for the reminder.

5 hours ago, cheekywarship2018 said:

Day 24, you must not miss day 24. 

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
22 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Day 24, you must not miss day 24. 

Why... it's just a super container...& I already have over 1,000 Papa Papas... don't think I'm gonna need another 100 by the end of the month.

• Haha 2
  • Meh 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,146 battles
8 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Why... it's just a super container...& I already have over 1,000 Papa Papas... don't think I'm gonna need another 100 by the end of the month.

Well, it might be this one shining moment where you get 100 detonation flags. I must be the record holder in getting those from such a container. It is like WG is tired of watching me explode. 

But where is Lord Zath going to get good ship death scene footage? Most players slap that on and the market is drying up. He needs good quality footage like James Cameron needs a body count. 

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
1 minute ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Well, it might be this one shining moment where you get 100 detonation flags. I must be the record holder in getting those from such a container. 

I've gotten plenty of those...& plenty of ram flags...

But Papa Papa's hold the record by a far margin.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,146 battles
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I've gotten plenty of those...& plenty of ram flags...

But Papa Papa's hold the record by a far margin.

I must say, I am chartreuse with envy. Even the Hulk would be like pale in comparison. But I can't complain much. I do get my surprises at times. But everyone should be mad that you have a Yentl share of those flags. :cap_cool:

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,072 battles
3 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I must say, I am chartreuse with envy. Even the Hulk would be like pale in comparison. But I can't complain much. I do get my surprises at times. But everyone should be mad that you have a Yentl share of those flags. :cap_cool:

Problem is that by themselves they don't really do all that much because you need to stack them w/the XP flags or they're wasted...& I can't seem to get an even balance of XP flags (especially the draconics for real value) with them.

[PUMA]
Members
1,319 posts
12,532 battles
1 hour ago, Maris_Piper said:

I have 2 accounts. I am getting these on 1 account, but not the other. Why is that?

Have the same problem but you can check manually.

In the port click on your username in the top left.

The pop up menu  that opens has an item DAILY REWARDS.

Edited by freggo

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts

well that's nice, but just curious why WG care about our login, so they can show their investors they still got so many players? lol