Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Musket22

As my 2nd crate of the day, I selected 'More Resources'

12 comments in this topic

[-AGW-]
Members
754 posts
47,284 battles

7 days is nothing to sniff at but I wanted coal! :)

image.thumb.png.385f5281061c1bbf06eef70086005f27.png

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,576 posts
17,526 battles

At this point, just be glad it’s not 100 det/ramming/flood chance flags (whichever you have the most of)

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,132 posts
30,890 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

At this point, just be glad it’s not 100 det/ramming/flood chance flags (whichever you have the most of)

I still remember when ship upgrades where in there as possible Super Crate drops.  Too many times I received the useless Spotting Aircraft Mod.

[FRFR]
Members
1,675 posts

7 days of premium in a "Super" container?!  Nothing super about that.  I suppose I'd rather have 7 days of premium rather than 400 coal, but I'd definitely rather have a triple coal container!

• Meh 1

Members
627 posts
17,137 battles

Still trying to figure out, when I select "Signals and Camo"  I get Coal along with them 60% of the time. That's a RESOURCE.

[B_Y_F]
Members
857 posts
19,377 battles
2 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I still remember when ship upgrades where in there as possible Super Crate drops.  Too many times I received the useless Spotting Aircraft Mod.

Spotting plane mod is pretty nice these days because how useless the fighter is against CV strike nowadays. 

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
1 hour ago, brewakeg said:

Still trying to figure out, when I select "Signals and Camo"  I get Coal along with them 60% of the time. That's a RESOURCE.

The designation in containers is only a guarantee for the 1st item...the other 2 items are random.

I do believe there is a higher percentage chance of getting extra of the designated items in each container...but never a guarantee.

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
37 minutes ago, sapient007 said:

Spotting plane mod is pretty nice these days because how useless the fighter is against CV strike nowadays. 

Equipping the spotting plane maybe...but it depends on what the other options in the upgrade slot are & what you're giving up to equip the mod... I'm not even sure what those are as I rarely use the spotters & don't usually hang back far enough after initial engagement for it to be worth whatever other mod choice I would have to give up.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,983 posts
5,224 battles
2 hours ago, brewakeg said:

What, you don't want Coal?

You get signals in Resource containers too.  See the wiki for possible drops.

[B_Y_F]
Members
857 posts
19,377 battles
16 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I'm not even sure what those are as I rarely use the spotters & don't usually hang back far enough after initial engagement for it to be worth

I mainly use it for smoke or behind island blind shooting, if nothing else, it give you a better view to aim and improve the vertical dispersion a little bit. 

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles
22 hours ago, SeaGladius said:

7 days of premium in a "Super" container?!  Nothing super about that.  

I dunno, I'd feel pretty super being able to put off the monthly "are you spending money on that game again?" for a week......:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1