Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Question regarding HSF commanders.

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25,017
[ARGSY]
Members
31,076 posts
29,316 battles

My understanding is that Thea Kreutzer is a German captain and all the others are Japanese, BUT that all HSF captains are compatible with all HSF ships - thus even though Thea is German, she could also drive HSF Harekaze and Harekaze 2, and the girls plus Isoroku can drive the HSF version of the Graf Spee.

If I bought them it would be primarily with the intention of using them in ships of the assigned nations, but the cross-decking capability (if it existed) would be a nice bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[TSF]
Members
924 posts
21,849 battles
15 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

cross-decking capability (if it existed) would be a nice bonus

This is the first I have heard mention of it. If the HAF commanders are indeed cross nation compatible, that would increase their value considerably. If true, this commander bundle would be a good offering from WG with an interesting and valuable feature that would benefit the playerbase. 

I hope you are correct.

This reddit post suggests you may be:

 

 

Edited by Litigo_1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,141
[WPORT]
Members
20,733 posts
22,656 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

My understanding is that Thea Kreutzer is a German captain and all the others are Japanese, BUT that all HSF captains are compatible with all HSF ships - thus even though Thea is German, she could also drive HSF Harekaze and Harekaze 2, and the girls plus Isoroku can drive the HSF version of the Graf Spee.

If I bought them it would be primarily with the intention of using them in ships of the assigned nations, but the cross-decking capability (if it existed) would be a nice bonus.

I just checked, and will enclose a couple of screen shots.

1.  Harekaze can accept Thea Kreutzer as a Captain.
2.  Harekaze-II can accept only Japanese Commanders as Captain(s).

I'm thinking this is in accordance with the anime' story.

Edited to add:
3.  The HSF Graf Spee can accept Harekaze Commanders.

Edited to add:  But the HSF Graf Spee cannot have Admiral Isoroku (the cat) as a Captain.
 

Spoiler


shot-21_05.01_10_35.45-0248.thumb.jpg.19402830a308ebb55a1b1722d7318895.jpg

shot-21_05.01_10_36.31-0473.thumb.jpg.da44a8b45ca85a8a1ff497ef7148ca45.jpg

image_2021-05-01_104212.thumb.png.e87a0b9baecb7220e2c93d4ca463a3ca.png

 

 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,141
[WPORT]
Members
20,733 posts
22,656 battles

The Hiei cannot accept Commander Thea Kreutzer as Captain.
But the Hiei can accept Commander Isoroku (the cat) as Captain.
 

Spoiler

image_2021-05-01_104609.thumb.png.618c7dafac2b2d445c1ae64792dec30b.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,017
[ARGSY]
Members
31,076 posts
29,316 battles
12 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Edited to add:  But the HSF Graf Spee cannot have Admiral Isoroku (the cat) as a Captain.

That's blatant cat-o-phobia! :Smile_veryhappy:

I don't have HSF Spee (I bought the original some years ago and see no need for the duplicate), so basically what it would amount to for me is being able to put Thea into the Harekaze 1.

I'll take a look at my Japanese ship roster and see if I've got spaces for six Japanese 10 pointers. Mutsuki, Fubuki, Fuso, Nagato, Amagi, Izumo... yeah. Could be a useful buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,141
[WPORT]
Members
20,733 posts
22,656 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

That's blatant cat-o-phobia! :Smile_veryhappy:

 

:Smile_teethhappy:

3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

 

I don't have HSF Spee (I bought the original some years ago and see no need for the duplicate), so basically what it would amount to for me is being able to put Thea into the Harekaze 1.

I'll take a look at my Japanese ship roster and see if I've got spaces for six Japanese 10 pointers. Mutsuki, Fubuki, Fuso, Nagato, Amagi, Izumo... yeah. Could be a useful buy.

:cap_like:

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,760
[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

That's blatant cat-o-phobia! :Smile_veryhappy:

Then WG needs to make a @Lert captain that can command Dutch ships, as apology to cats everywhere.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,263
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Then WG needs to make a @Lert captain that can command Dutch ships, as apology to cats everywhere.

wUILYin.gif

  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,141
[WPORT]
Members
20,733 posts
22,656 battles
5 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Then WG needs to make a @Lert captain that can command Dutch ships, as apology to cats everywhere.

:cap_look:

5 hours ago, Lert said:

wUILYin.gif

:cap_look:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
311
[T_O_P]
Members
713 posts
8 hours ago, Lert said:

wUILYin.gif

 

  lmbo    :cap_haloween:

   KOMRAD  @Lert  LOOKS ANNOYED @ WG for cat-o-phobia :Smile_great: 

 "Cats of the World, unite!"     :cat_bubble:

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×