Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Slimeball91

Reminder, collect your free 14 days of Premium Time.

21 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
8,775 posts

14 days of premium time is available to all players for free as a gift from WG.  You have to go to the game site to collect it.  Be aware, when you collect your gift the premium time starts to tick immediately.  Go this page, and click the orange "Collect your gift" button.  You have until May 14th to collect your gift.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/14-days-of-premium-account/

Edited by Slimeball91
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 11

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,028 battles
4 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

14 days of premium time is available to all players for free as a gift from WG.  You have to go to the game site to collect it.  Be aware, when you collect your gift the premium time start to tick immediately.  Go this page and click the orange "Collect your gift" button.  You have until May 14th to collect your gift.

I was a bit confused on that...I seen the part about it starting as soon as you hit the button but because of the dates being 14 days apart I was thinking that the premium time ran out on the 14th...no matter when you hit the button...which didn't make sense (brainfart on my part).

Having until the 14th to hit the button & the 14 days starting from that time makes much more sense...doh.

At 1st I didn't realize it was an opt in thing...I just thought the 14 days was from the 30th to the 14th... after having that thought in my head the need for an opt in button was just really confusing to me.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
627 posts
17,116 battles

The button is now active.  This announcement is in your "all news' feed too:

WOW_14day2.JPG

Edited by brewakeg

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
7 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

14 days of premium time is available to all players for free as a gift from WG.  You have to go to the game site to collect it.  Be aware, when you collect your gift the premium time start to tick immediately.  Go this page and click the orange "Collect your gift" button.  You have until May 14th to collect your gift.

Thanks for the reminder. I thought I'd done it already... but it turns out I hadn't.

[NFFS]
Members
265 posts
8,034 battles

Thanks for the reminder!  I had seen it earlier but the button was not active then.

[WAWKA]
Members
41 posts
10,702 battles
8 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

i haven't received my 14 days, says i already participate in this offer, but i haven't received anything yet.

[WPORT]
Members
20,653 posts
22,604 battles
4 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I was a bit confused on that...I seen the part about it starting as soon as you hit the button but because of the dates being 14 days apart I was thinking that the premium time ran out on the 14th...no matter when you hit the button...which didn't make sense (brainfart on my part).

Having until the 14th to hit the button & the 14 days starting from that time makes much more sense...doh.

At 1st I didn't realize it was an opt in thing...I just thought the 14 days was from the 30th to the 14th... after having that thought in my head the need for an opt in button was just really confusing to me.

Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

[-BCO-]
Members
3,981 posts
10,935 battles

Among the many things they did lately, this is one of the better stuff. Kudos to them.

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
2,861 posts
3,004 battles

I was wondering how to get this thanks :Smile_honoring:

[AKITA]
Members
401 posts

I don't understand why they always make it a button to push instead of just giving it out freely. I have run into many people in the game that never even read the forums or announcements. I guess maybe that's the point is that they want people to come be a part of the media as well as the game itself.

[PVE]
Members
8,775 posts
3 minutes ago, Lord_Argus said:

I don't understand why they always make it a button to push instead of just giving it out freely. I have run into many people in the game that never even read the forums or announcements. I guess maybe that's the point is that they want people to come be a part of the media as well as the game itself.

I don't like the opt in stuff either.  If I were to make a guess, WG is trying to condition people to go check out the news pages on the game site (news as in advertisements for the paid content for the game).  I'd bet the people that regularly go to the game site for the "news" tend to be more likely to spend. 

[CAAT]
Members
6,206 posts
8,031 battles
14 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

Thanks for the reminder!!! 

New trending GIF tagged nice sailor moon clapping… | Trending Gifs

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts
14 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

so if i wait until 4 days later to click it, i will only get 10 days instead of 14?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
7,745 posts
1 minute ago, Happy668 said:

so if i wait until 4 days later to click it, i will only get 10 days instead of 14?

it states the timer starts when you click the button...  you get 14 days from then...  

[PVE]
Members
8,775 posts
Just now, Happy668 said:

You'll get 14 days.  The way it works is you won't get the premium time until you click the button, assuming you do it before the 14th.  Once you click the 14 days starts.  I would suggest you wait to click until you are ready to play.  Just be sure to click before time runs out on the offer on the 14th.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts
2 minutes ago, SKurj said:

it states the timer starts when you click the button...  you get 14 days from then...  

that's what i am not sure about, it lists 4/30-5/14 which is 14 days, not sure if it's "click time period" or the actual "premium acct period"...

Edited by Happy668

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts
4 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

You'll get 14 days.  The way it works is you won't get the premium time until you click the button, assuming you do it before the 14th.  Once you click the 14 days starts.  I would suggest you wait to click until you are ready to play.  Just be sure to click before time runs out on the offer on the 14th.

ok i sure hope so, thanks all

Members
491 posts
10,529 battles
16 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

Thanks, you are a true hero

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,028 battles
8 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Thanks for sharing.

You're Welcome :-)

& Than You For Thanking Me ;-)

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos