You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

When everything just seems to go right - Kitakaze.

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles

Our side was just plain-Jane average, but when everyone on your team does their part, pays attention to the goals and doesn't commit any egregious screwups, great things can happen.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
633 posts
4,288 battles

It's always nice when you have no idea what to do next because you are ahead on points and ships and have all the caps.

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
12 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

It's always nice when you have no idea what to do next because you are ahead on points and ships and have all the caps.

Reminds me of that quote from 2001: A Space Odyssey. "For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next. But he would think of something."

A long time ago, I told my father I should run for the position of world dictator with those words as my campaign slogan. He said a lot of people would probably vote for that. :Smile_trollface:

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
2 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

When everything goes right in kita for you is lower than my average in kita 

While it might have been more accurate to call it "When nothing goes terribly wrong", I felt this title sounded more positive.

I make no pretensions to being a high-performance DD main. My leisure time is frequently at the mercy of real life; I'm in this game to have fun while trying my best not to be TOO terrible.

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
27 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

lol sorry, just a pre morning coffee snarky jib 

See that's your first stupid mistake. Posting without coffee. :Smile-_tongue: :cap_tea: