Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Can We Have A filter On WGC So This Does Not Happen Again

6 comments in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,306 posts
31,733 battles

Has it really come to this now WG

I get home from work its Friday  afternoon / night  and get myself ready for my usual fun routine, I sit back with a drink and start playing Pokemon online card game ( Pikachu rules :Smile_izmena: ) to chill and relax before getting into some serious action.  

Then I hit the client and I get this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

wg.thumb.jpg.fd7a2c07d91c589004d6f3f51aeb8d2c.jpg

Its bad enough I have to have this launcher to play the game and even though there are those who have more than one of your products, I have NO INTEREST.

I don't care if this is a ALL PURPOSE launcher,  I play one game and that's WOWS, so I don't wont to see ads trying to get me to Buy stuff I have NO INTEREST IN.

So can we have a filter put in so that things like this never appear.

Pikachu | Pokédex

• Boring 1

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,874 posts
21,372 battles
23 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Pokemon online card game

i cant believed that you still salty when i beated you in this game, "let it go ........................ my bruther from another mother" :Smile_hiding:

WoWs and WGC are productions belong to Wargaming™

• Haha 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,162 battles
2 hours ago, tm63au said:

Has it really come to this now WG

I get home from work its Friday  afternoon / night  and get myself ready for my usual fun routine, I sit back with a drink and start playing Pokemon online card game ( Pikachu rules :Smile_izmena: ) to chill and relax before getting into some serious action.  

Then I hit the client and I get this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

wg.thumb.jpg.fd7a2c07d91c589004d6f3f51aeb8d2c.jpg

Its bad enough I have to have this launcher to play the game and even though there are those who have more than one of your products, I have NO INTEREST.

I don't care if this is a ALL PURPOSE launcher,  I play one game and that's WOWS, so I don't wont to see ads trying to get me to Buy stuff I have NO INTEREST IN.

So can we have a filter put in so that things like this never appear.

Pikachu | Pokédex

Would you like to know more?

• Haha 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,505 posts
53,162 battles
50 minutes ago, LiskaBystrouska said:

Hmm, I only play WOWS, and I never see stuff for Tanks or Warplanes on the launcher.

If I get offered Sailor Moon stuff, I will definitely report it. But only after reviewing the content to make sure it will not be harmful to the innocent eyes of Warships players.

Yes, I will take one for the team. No matter how much color I am bombarded with, I will survive. I will just watch Batman Begins to sanitize my eyes later.

But if I should persish before sending in a ticket because I was overwhelmed by the Sailor Scouts and their strange ways, mind you, do not, absolutely, do not show my last dying moments to WG's resident Sailor Moon expert. 

I mean it. Zero Zero Zero Destruct Zero.

Only the true Captains out there know what that means.....

<O

• Funny 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

I don't wont to see ads trying to get me to Buy stuff I have NO INTEREST IN.

Oh, I just noticed that you are not from America. That's pretty much the norm for American TV.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this