You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saphira123456

XP on T10 ships convert to Currency

5 comments in this topic

[SANC]
Members
417 posts
3,726 battles

Inspired by this thread here: Exp on T10s - General Game Discussion - World of Warships official forum I want to propose a system where T10 ship EXP can be converted to other currencies at a rate of 10,000 XP to 100 Other Currency.

Most people have more EXP on their Tier 10 ships then they will ever convert. So this will allow the T10 ships to gain profit by allowing free or credit conversion to other currencies, such as Coal, Oil, Steel, Doubloons, Credits, Dockyard progress, current Campaign currency, etcetera.

It will not be automatic conversion, but players will be able to choose where to spend their XP instead of having all that EXP just sit there, unused.

Edited by Saphira123456

[SALVO]
Members
28,053 posts
41,624 battles

Honestly, I think that heII would freeze over before something like this happened.

• Haha 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,716 posts
26,569 battles

You think WG a charity, maybe? Just ... giving away their currencies specifically designed to drip feed and be rare?

• Haha 1

[WOLFG]
Members
17,111 posts
20,467 battles
8 hours ago, Crucis said:

Honestly, I think that heII would freeze over before something like this happened.

I think it would need that, pigs to fly, and monkeys to fly out my butt before we'd even get close.