You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WinterDawn_

Italian BB = Sawed off shotgun

10 comments in this topic

Members
72 posts
9,871 battles

These dispersions are hilarious. Can't wait to play them without deadeye! I bet you'd get better hits if you purposely aim incorrectly.

Here's an example of the dispersion you will get: (T8 Veneto with 19 point captain and deadeye)

unknown.thumb.png.3f9080d7799ee26cd8ce7ffc926c5f50.png

Edited by SpinningDog
  • Cool 1

[KRAK]
Members
1,946 posts
19,352 battles

Lots of pink headed your way. Please move away from the rest of fleet when you shoot your guns, please.

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

You get really close and aim small.

Fire one turret at a time while working the aim point along the deck from enemy A turret aft every few moments. The server is forced to recompute dispersion and most should hit.

Some ships are so bad you should just throw them away. Or ram something.

Edited by xHeavy
  • Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
3,080 posts
15,807 battles
7 hours ago, SpinningDog said:

These dispersions are hilarious. Can't wait to play them without deadeye! I bet you'd get better hits if you purposely aim incorrectly.

Yeah, they're terribly random. Sometimes it's BLAP and sometimes it's all splash. 

I'm glad I had DE to help with them, and I've enjoyed the high tier ones. Not sure how they'll hold up after DE is gone, only time will tell. I do wish they had something like the RU BBs do with a "sweet spot" where their dispersion improves significantly - like inside 12km or something... but right now it feels like in close the chances of your shots going high or short makes it even worse than at a bit of range. 

[CNO]
Members
7,450 posts
23,087 battles
10 hours ago, SpinningDog said:

I bet you'd get better hits if you purposely aim incorrectly.

Ah...the beauty of the snap shot.  You don't have to spend time aiming because it's a waste of time.  Just swing the cursor....WAG the aim...and fire away.