Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Akiwowo

Currently LAG CITY

11 comments in this topic

[FDJED]
Members
7 posts
14,653 battles

Right now, WOW is unplayable as it proceeds in jerky, stop, go motion.  Every other app is working as it should.  Is there an issue with the North American Server handling the West Coast of the USA?

• Sad 1

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
5 minutes ago, Akiwowo said:

Right now, WOW is unplayable as it proceeds in jerky, stop, go motion.  Every other app is working as it should.  Is there an issue with the North American Server handling the West Coast of the USA?

No issues here... Smooth sailing so far...

[FHP]
Members
1 post
5,447 battles

Definitely getting a bad time with the lag right now. Even just loading the game it drags so slow and then when in a match it gets unbearable. I am closer to East Coast US on the NA server.

Members
324 posts
1,749 battles

It happens in bursts, I go from consistent 70 FPS to a 5 FPS slideshow and my ping quadruples for about 2-3 seconds at  a time, then back to 70 FPS... it's worst when I spot a ship, drop ordinance or AA starts.

[NGA-A]
Members
27 posts
11,655 battles

Getting the same here in Chicago on a fiber line. Game close to unplayable as it happens at the worst possible times.

[PLONK]
[PLONK]
Members
84 posts
7,703 battles

Agreed  keep turning into a laggy hot mess , especially during moments where quick response is needed

In Southern Cali  on NA svr

16 hours later  and better than 50% of games are so lagged that they are unplayable

Edited by MojoMango

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,273 battles

Been pretty laggy today. I normally sit around 35ms for lag but today I've been around 100-110ms.

[ENDO]
Members
353 posts
8,272 battles

This has been happening for me since about the same time in May. I've reinstalled. Still the same. No other game has been doing it. It is pissing me off. I am basically forced to play BBs as every other type of ship is a death trap and CVs are insanely irritating as it always seems to skip at the worst times.

NA PNW

Edited by MBRicochet
  • Boring 1

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
402 posts
21,747 battles
On 4/28/2021 at 7:33 PM, Akiwowo said:

Location doesn't matter. It can be seen on CC's streams from all over the world. Great showcase of the game for prospective new players to watch CCs complaining about it.

Members
68 posts
830 battles

Super lag, especially joining in time wait for Ranked, then keep getting "moonwalk effect"   lag that when game refreshes screen you are at a new location.   Maybe for this game it would be called teleportation effect.  Anyhow sorry to all those  I affected, I will stay out of ranked a few more days. 

I also know,think, but I cant prove but I updated modstation today and I swear if I add any mods quirky in game functions happen more frequently.

I live less than 8 Miles from Washington DC server that I connect through for most things, Tier 1 Verizon isp, not noticing effect of any lag on a few other games I play at this time.

Edited by Cinderbox

Sign in to follow this