You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Dry Dock: Kronshtadt

16 comments in this topic

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,727 battles

If only it were available again we would be able to appreciate it more, considering it wasn't even broken or that popular when removed.

• Cool 1

Members
474 posts
16,947 battles
11 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

If only it were available again we would be able to appreciate it more, considering it wasn't even broken or that popular when removed.

I think the problem was the price was “broken” for WG at 750k FXP.

[KWF]
Members
6,769 posts
7,727 battles
6 minutes ago, custer_14 said:

I think the problem was the price was “broken” for WG at 750k FXP.

It definitely was. But WG  has shown recently with Flint and Neustrashimy that removed ships can return for alternate currencies. Doesn't have to return for an inflated FXP value. 

Though I guess the "rare" ship status is more profitable simply put.

[BUOY]
Members
22 posts
7,252 battles

I hope this means it's coming back soon.  Otherwise this is kind of a kick in the teeth

Edited by Craigels
grammar
  • Cool 5

[MAINZ]
Members
7 posts

I just started playing World of Warships at the end of 2019. I'm very excited about this ship. I am a huge fan of Soviet/Russian ships. Reading the thread seeing it once was available, makes me hope she makes a come back. 

[A_G_C]
Members
166 posts
4,022 battles

-Open webbrowser

-See story about latest Chinese warship developments, they launched 3 warships in one day

-As an avid "league of legends" player, and as a person who spent quite a bit of time time hunting for "Easter Eggs" in "Ready Player One", I found it quite amusing that one of the ships was numbered "101" given it's popularity in China and it's status as, unless it's been displaced, the "most popular" Esport in the world; though even if it was, it was certainly still very well known

-Save picture; proceed to world of warships

-"Huh... the "Krondshtadt"; never heard of that ship before, I bet the video would be interesting"

-"Project number 69 and 69 "I"

Well; that's interesting.... speaking about "competitive" gameplay; given the historic role of "Super Crusiers", Battle Crusiers, and Pocket Battleships (or which the Deutschland class is the only existing manifestation of, partially, of as a platonic archtype in ship design.... though one could make the case that the class exists somewhat in tandem in a binary form of surface raider, of which the Deutschland would be classified as, and Battleship of smaller hull size, but still packing battleship armor/guns of which the "Togethoff/Vitrius Unibis" class, with it's intended theater of operations being the Adriatic and Mediterranian, also meeting the classification of "Pocket Battleship", one would have to look at the total "tonnage"/combat capability of teams if the number of ships were ever increased in "competitive"/Clan/Ladder play.

ChineseType055Destroyer.jpg

• Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
363 posts
14,539 battles

10 hours ago, Craigels said:

I hope this means it's coming back soon.  Otherwise this is kind of a kick in the teeth

5 hours ago, Belisarius_V said:

I just started playing World of Warships at the end of 2019. I'm very excited about this ship. I am a huge fan of Soviet/Russian ships. Reading the thread seeing it once was available, makes me hope she makes a come back. 

-I'm sure she will be available again Lads. She is a Heavy that's worth getting, more like a smaller faster BB. (Fun to Play) then again I like all of the Heavy Cruisers in Game ....except Goliath (lol)

[MAINZ]
Members
7 posts
53 minutes ago, 05Chopp said:

-I'm sure she will be available again Lads. She is a Heavy that's worth getting, more like a smaller faster BB. (Fun to Play) then again I like all of the Heavy Cruisers in Game ....except Goliath (lol)

I hope your right brother! I love cruisers too!