You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Compensation for downtime

63 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,814 posts
21,767 battles

Very generous, thank you.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[KWF]
Members
6,419 posts
7,157 battles

Thank you for the compensation, and thank you for giving it in the form of WG containers. 

Being able to activate premium time whenever we want to is pretty valuable indeed.

[EASY]
[EASY]
Members
108 posts

So if you have a premium account - you get one day back - if you didn't have a premium account - you get one day --- guess no point of keeping premium account after it expires - 

• Meh 1

[-TCO-]
Members
21 posts
16,161 battles

now this is a good news..:cap_like:

What about today..... the ping is jumping from 150s to 900s and is destroying the game. Any compensation for this too:cap_look:

[KWF]
Members
6,419 posts
7,157 battles
7 minutes ago, 504_RedDevil said:

So if you have a premium account - you get one day back - if you didn't have a premium account - you get one day --- guess no point of keeping premium account after it expires - 

If you have premium you get one day back +2 containers that give 1 day each along with signals.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,814 posts
21,767 battles
7 minutes ago, 504_RedDevil said:

No.

You get two containers, both with a premium day and some signals.

Additionally, if you had premium account, you'll get an additional day credited to you in a few days.

[VFW]
Members
1,507 posts
31,951 battles

Good Job and thanks WoWS.

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,240 posts

cool, so did we ever get a really what happened info?

[ROCCO]
Members
5 posts
32,461 battles

THANK YOU, WOW, That is very nice of you, on all counts!  You do have a heart, and want to do what's right. 

[KSD]
Members
250 posts
9,651 battles

That was very generous, thank you.  I was expecting less, and it's nice to see those expectations exceeded.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,780 posts
37,637 battles

Go the contaminas. Thanks.

[WOLF8]
Members
740 posts
9,637 battles

OK, so I just logged in and got the 2 containers, which I have not yet opened.  Interesting thing is, I also immediately got 1 day of Premium time activated.  :cap_hmm:  Anyone else seeing that?

I did play a few games yesterday, but didn't complete any missions that would've given a free day (and don't even see any as a reward in the current missions).  Also, I haven't bought any Premium time lately, so I had/lost none during the outage.

I am not complaining about 3 days of Premium time, just trying to figure out where the 3rd day came from....so Thanks WG!

[WOLFG]
Members
12,732 posts
11,854 battles
7 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

OK, so I just logged in and got the 2 containers, which I have not yet opened.  Interesting thing is, I also immediately got 1 day of Premium time activated.  :cap_hmm:  Anyone else seeing that?

I did play a few games yesterday, but didn't complete any missions that would've given a free day (and don't even see any as a reward in the current missions).  Also, I haven't bought any Premium time lately, so I had/lost none during the outage.

I am not complaining about 3 days of Premium time, just trying to figure out where the 3rd day came from....so Thanks WG!

If you were active the last couple of weeks, and had warships premium, they threw in an extra day.

[WOLF8]
Members
740 posts
9,637 battles

I have been active the last 2 weeks, but I did not have Premium at the time of the outage, hence my confusion.  

Edited by Slammer58

[WOLFG]
Members
12,732 posts
11,854 battles
Just now, Slammer58 said:

Well, I did not have Premium at the time of the outage, hence my confusion.  

Ah.  

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,814 posts
21,767 battles
1 hour ago, Ozium said:

cool, so did we ever get a really what happened info?

Nope. 'Power failure at one of our data centers' was as much as we got and likely ever will.

[BTLST]
Members
194 posts
15,794 battles

Last night on first game I got booted but managed to log back and continue on with the game I was in.  I then ran into 5 red ships that had been booted also.  I felt so bad for killing them.  But what else could I have done?

• Cool 1