Straight_Six_66

Can't find the texas ship?

9 comments in this topic

[BGA]
Alpha Tester
4,046 posts
32,987 battles

Check your port filters. You may have something checked off that's not allowing you to see it.

• Cool 2

[CVA16]
Members
8,874 posts
27,090 battles
2 hours ago, Straight_Six_66 said:

I purchased the texas the other day

Still get the flag that gives 5% when you buy the Texas?

Bought mine years ago and have that on all my ships. Haven't played a huge number of games in the Texas but that 5% on all the other ships helps a little each battle.

• Cool 1

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,577 posts
17,526 battles
11 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Still get the flag that gives 5% when you buy the Texas?

Bought mine years ago and have that on all my ships. Haven't played a huge number of games in the Texas but that 5% on all the other ships helps a little each battle.

As far as I know, that flag hasn’t been sold or made available at all in any way since it was first introduced 4-5 years ago. Of course, with the auction coming next patch we may get a few available that way, but I very much doubt WG would make acquiring it as simple as buying a ship after pulling it because more or less everyone was using it. 

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,875 battles

With the commander rework, if you have a premium captain trained up you can move them to the Texas without any retraining penalty. The shining spot of the commander rework.

[CVA16]
Members
8,874 posts
27,090 battles
7 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

With the commander rework, if you have a premium captain trained up you can move them to the Texas without any retraining penalty. The shining spot of the commander rework.

That has always been the case. The rework just made is to your tech tree DD captain can also have BB skills it you move him to Texas. Not stuck with a captain with torpedo skills.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles
3 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Any captain could be put in a premium ship before the captain rework. The change with the rework is that you can have one captain trained for four different ship types.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,512 posts
26,875 battles
7 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Any captain could be put in a premium ship before the captain rework. The change with the rework is that you can have one captain trained for four different ship types.

Yes, that is correct. I should have specified that. The cross class without retraining penalty is what I was meaning. I made it clear as mud lol

• Cool 1

Members
6 posts
On 4/26/2021 at 12:32 AM, Straight_Six_66 said:

I purchased the texas the other day used it one time and now i can't seem to find it anywhere? Feel like its in front of me somewhere but i'm missing it

Haven't played a huge number of games in the Texas but that 5% on all the other ships helps a little each battle.

Nox Vidmate VLC

Edited by matthews_tobiah