Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Update 0.10.3 Clan Base Bug

3 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,277 battles

This is happening in 10.3 (maybe even before - think I remember it happening a while ago too). In Port with the Clan Base open the ESCX to the upper right corner of the screen doesn't close the Clan Base no matter what page of it you are on (base, naval battles, members, etc...). Totally non-functional. If you mouse over it you do get the text popup that says "Close window" but it doesn't do anything. You have to select a different tab like Port, Tech Tree, etc... to get out of the Clan Base. It is the only section with that ESCX that doesn't work for me.

Image1.jpg

[TO07]
Members
4,299 posts
31,674 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

This is happening in 10.3 (maybe even before - think I remember it happening a while ago too). In Port with the Clan Base open the ESCX to the upper right corner of the screen doesn't close the Clan Base no matter what page of it you are on (base, naval battles, members, etc...). Totally non-functional. If you mouse over it you do get the text popup that says "Close window" but it doesn't do anything. You have to select a different tab like Port, Tech Tree, etc... to get out of the Clan Base. It is the only section with that ESCX that doesn't work for me.

Image1.jpg

Yes noticed that myself, totally annoying.

cheers  

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,060 battles
4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Image1.jpg

I already added a post about it in the 10.3 bug report thread...noticed it myself about a week ago (but when I get a limited chance to play I don't waste the time filing bug reports) & was reminded 2 days ago by somebody else posting a thread about it...

Like you... I'm not sure if it's been going on since before the update or not...but posted it there anyway.

Sign in to follow this