You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ispyarock

Heroic achievement

18 comments in this topic

[AUTOX]
Members
13 posts
12,655 battles

I have a combat mission that requires to earn 2 heroic achievements, and it allows to be completed in coop. Anyone knows what actions in coop WoWs consider as heroic achievements?

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts

I hate to say it but it is probably the usual mistake made by WG.

They put 'doable in Co-Op' and then give a mission that isn't - you'll get used to it, they do it a lot. Sorry.  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
15 minutes ago, Ispyarock said:

I have a combat mission that requires to earn 2 heroic achievements, and it allows to be completed in coop. Anyone knows what actions in coop WoWs consider as heroic achievements?

It can't be done. This is an ongoing issue where they say a mission is Co-op doable but give a task that can't be done in the mode. 

Usually it is the achievement issue like the mission you refer to but they also have done it with BXP requirements of like 1700 which is 99.99999% impossible in Co-op.

Sadly it happens far too often.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,833 battles

You would think that logging in every day to crap missions like this would be considered a heroic achievement by WG.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 11

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,577 posts
17,526 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Get used to it.  You'll see it a lot from WG.  And every time you see it:

cover4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

But don’t worry, they’ll do better next time!

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,144 posts
30,906 battles
2 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Next time it happens:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

[VIKNG]
Beta Testers
432 posts
14,016 battles

Yeah, I just noticed that KoTS mission that requires a Heroic Achievement in CooP,  :Smile_facepalm:

Can always trust WG to drop the ball somewhere :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Members
2,462 posts
7,179 battles

I'm guessing it is on purpose. Not that they put it as PvE do-able, but that they want you to play PvP to get the reward. I got the Anzac flag and patch on the other line, but screw the super container by doing PvP. Just not worth the hassle.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
12 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

I'm guessing it is on purpose. Not that they put it as PvE do-able, but that they want you to play PvP to get the reward. I got the Anzac flag and patch on the other line, but screw the super container by doing PvP. Just not worth the hassle.

It isn't an SC it is a KOTS crate just FYI

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts
On 4/25/2021 at 4:13 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Ok, sad but made me chuckle at the same time.

Remember, tomorrow is always a day away - Annie. Come to think of it, Co-Op players are a little like those unwanted orphan children in WGs eyes. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Thanks 1

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
3 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Ok, sad but made me chuckle at the same time.

Remember, tomorrow is always a day away - Annie. Come to think of it, Co-Op players are a little like those unwanted orphan children in WGs eyes. :Smile_teethhappy:

We need a "Daddy WGBucks" LOL.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[D-DAY]
Members
7,602 posts
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

We need a "Daddy WGBucks" LOL.

You're not wrong. It is a real shame that the WG community isn't viewed as a community, but rather a source of revenue and more 'what WG believe they can get from you and how they can get it'.

I know you are a big investor in this game: Time, money, contribution to topics and providing information; you have a love for the game. Yet because you decide to get your enjoyment from a particular game mode, there is much that is not open to you, and that is a real shame.

I was contemplating whether to put money in the above list, but like many who play Co-Op, you do spend money (I do) and it is something that I think WG seem to miss. We are no less part of the WG community (in all aspects). :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

Members
2,462 posts
7,179 battles
23 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It isn't an SC it is a KOTS crate just FYI

Doesn't matter to me if it's a crate full of REAL gold. Nothing can drag me over to the dark side (PvP). :Smile_sad:

Edited by Deputy276
  • Thanks 1

Members
2,462 posts
7,179 battles

Wonder what would happen if we ALL went to the complaints/suggestions section and illuminated WG's mistake to them? I know....they'll give us all one free day of Premium time. :Smile_veryhappy:

[LOU1]
Members
4,344 posts
14,819 battles

What has amazed me was when WOWS started adding PvE to the missions in the first place.  PvE was intended for beginners and to test out ships you had just aquired.  They also stated that it was not the main, intended way to play the game,  They finally increased the rewards a couple of times and started adding mission completion.  So, Pve has come quite a ways in spite of the reason it was included in the game.

[VEGAS]
Members
117 posts
On 5/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, Singularity_invader said:

That's what they said last time, really.

and the time before that, and the time before that...   and oh, yeah - the time before that... lol