Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CapnCazuul

Weirdness when reporting

5 comments in this topic

[_FJB]
Members
347 posts
8,598 battles

So on the very rare occasion I report someone rather than feed a bile-spewing troll by responding with my own bile-spewing in chat, something weird always happens.

I click the name and select 'Report' then 'Misbehavior in chat' or whatever, and it says 'Report accepted...' but gives a completely different username than whoever I reported. Same thing for blacklist.

Is this normal?

[CK5]
Members
1,938 posts
23,601 battles

I can't speak for a blacklisting bug as I have only blacklisted two players in six years of play, but I have not seen the same problem with reports.  In fact, when reporting a player I just receive a confirmation that a report has been sent, but don't see a reference to the specific player's name.  

Members
834 posts
10,400 battles
2 hours ago, CapnCazuul said:

So on the very rare occasion I report someone rather than feed a bile-spewing troll by responding with my own bile-spewing in chat, something weird always happens.

I click the name and select 'Report' then 'Misbehavior in chat' or whatever, and it says 'Report accepted...' but gives a completely different username than whoever I reported. Same thing for blacklist.

Is this normal?

Do you by chance use player panel mods? I use them, and have encountered the same problem when reporting/complimenting somebody in-battle.

Seems to work fine if I wait until after the match and use the post-battle results page.

• Thanks 1

[_FJB]
Members
347 posts
8,598 battles
3 hours ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

Do you by chance use player panel mods? I use them, and have encountered the same problem when reporting/complimenting somebody in-battle.

Seems to work fine if I wait until after the match and use the post-battle results page.

Yes that must be the issue. Thanks for confirming!

[NMKJT]
Members
4,302 posts
9,133 battles
2 minutes ago, CapnCazuul said:

Yes that must be the issue. Thanks for confirming!

Mine does it too, and I usually use player panel mods for convenience.

• Cool 1