Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Efros

2 bugs in 10.3 and many releases before

6 comments in this topic

[CO-OP]
Members
3,737 posts
37,503 battles

2 bugs which have been around for a while but for some reason I am seeing them a lot in 10.3

1) The rudder indicator will randomly get stuck on full left rudder, just the indicator not the actual rudder, it stays there for the whole match.

2) Zoom out followed by a sudden180 degree POV change, this has been around for a long time and can cause significant issues as it directly affects where your guns are pointing. When you zoom in and then zoom out occasionally your view is swung around 180 degrees causing your guns to start traversing to your new viewpoint. By the time you have got your reticule back on the target your guns are now no longer aimed properly and valuable time has been lost. I've lost ships as a result of this very irritating bug.

• Haha 1

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,538 posts

never had either happen, mod acting up?

[O_S_D]
Members
299 posts
27,329 battles

I have never noticed the rudder glitch, but the second one happens to me too.  I think it is some sort of odd combination of keystrokes and WHAM, your view is instantly 180 degrees in the other direction and your guns are swiveling to the new view.  Really annoying.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles

I've seen the rudder bug on replays, can't recall seeing it on the live server though. 

The second I've never encountered, is this the Flandre bug?

[FOXY]
Members
4,717 posts
8,947 battles

I dunno know if this is new or not, but somehow my camera got frozen following a salvo. Im not even sure what happened to it.

Ive seen a "Jump" Happened when zoomed in, but never a 180 degree shift. Still annoying and still has gotten me killed more than once >.>

Edited by Princess_Daystar

Sign in to follow this